Chapter 100 - Lucci the Leopard

Lucci has changed into a beast that reached to the ceiling and made people surprised to see what power he was holding back.

Nami: "A Devil Fruit!"

Luffy: "Which one?!"

He had black spots all over his yellow coat and a tail and claws of an predator.

Paulie: "Lucci... What the...?"

(Y/N): "A kitty cat

(Y/N): "A kitty cat..." he looks up at the cat.

Lucci: "To correct you, it's Leopard Model..."

Zoro: "A leopard human..."

Luffy: "H-He's ginormous!"

Paulie: "What's with that appearance?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" he shouts out.

The shipwrights saw the fire happening in the building, yet they still think it was all the Straw Hats' doing. People in the building were on the floor due to the smoke and little air to breathe. Hattori was coughing from this giving the sign it was reaching to the upper floors.

Lucci: "Looks like the fire has started to spread."

Paulie: "*stands up* I don't know if you're a leopard human or what, but... I won't let you lay a finger on Iceberg-san!"

Chopper: "Oh, no! Carnivore Zoan types become more brutal!" he explained.

Lucci: "That's right. Logia types, Zoan types, and Paramythia types... Many unique powers exist. Genuine physical augmentation is the trait of Zoan types. The more we train, the stronger we get. The Zoan type is the strongest species when it comes to a close attack."

Paulie: "Shut up! I don't wanna hear stuff about monsters like that!"

Lucci: "We don't want to waste time, either... since we have to take care of you guys before we get wrapped up in flames."

The people outside went to save Iceberg. But their yelling voices and loud footsteps made the Kalifa notice.

Kalifa: "Lucci... the craftsmen are coming upstairs."

Lucci: "Don't worry. They can't make it this far. Tempest Kick!"

He throws on above their heads and destroyed the ceiling from the beginning and the end of the building. It started collapsing. Nami was trying to avoid but Chopper saved her and took the damage.

(Y/N): "CHOPPER!"

Iceberg: "Paulie, what're you doing?"

Paulie: "I'm taking you out of this place no matter what!"

Iceberg: "It's not possible! Your injuries are too severe! How can you..."

Paulie puts the president over his shoulders to get him out.