Chapter 49

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi quickly went home after they heard the news. Taehyung quickly run to the Clinic and when he open the door he saw Jin putting blanket over a sleeping Jungkook on the couch. Jin quickly signal 🤫 to shut Taehyung before he continue what he was doing. Taehyung then gently close the door behind him and walk near his mate, he could see his mate face is stain with dry tears.

"His crying and got worried for Byeol and Your mother Tae." Jin said.

"His okay right?" Taehyung said and Jin nod he then look at his patients who's laying on the bed. 

"But they aren't. You know how Wolf Bane is a strong poison for us wolf. So..." Jin said.

"How the fuck did this happened!?" Taehyung said as he clench his hand.

"I don't know... But Jungkook told be that the last thing they drank is Tea and I presume that the poison is in that Tea. But, Jungkook told me that he made the Tea himself and he was sure that he only put Tea on them and nothing more." Jin said.

"you said its wolf bane? How the fuck can someone slid a Wolfbane inside of my house!?" Taehyung said.

"It's a pulverised Wolfbane Taehyung. Well, that's base on the blood sample I extract from my patient. If it's Pulverised anyone can sneak it in because it looks like salt, sugar, or just a plain powder of white." Jin said.

"Tsk, whoever is responsible for this shall be dead!" Taehyung said as he got angry, but before he could have a deadly presence around him, Jin place his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Calm down... Your bad presence might wake Jungkook up and he would be scared. His been crying for an hour so he need rest." Jin said and Taehyung calm himself down. He then turn around and walk to his mate. He kneel down on the ground and start playing with Jungkook's hair, he then gave a sweet kiss in the forehead.

" Don't worry Love~ whoever responsible for this will surely pay." Taehyung said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.