♡>>Chapter 2<<♡

She was scared...and she...she was scared of the Unknown...
.
.
.

Yashiro was held tight by the demon, why did he hold her so tight? Did he know that she'd run as soon as she had the chance? What did he want? Would she be in danger? Her heart raced, it beat so loud she feared he heard it. Struggling was futile, she knew she couldn't get free, and was very aware that shouldn't-wouldn't even try at that she was to afraid of the Consequences

Coming here was a Mistake she jow realized trapped in the tight Embrace he held her in, only seeming to get tighter when she had tried to wiggel free. He's- a Demon, a devilishcreature just made to hurt! Fear lingered in her, making her afraid, but as best she could she tried to calm, she could do this. Everything would be fine...right?

"So you're the sweet thing that smells so tantalizingly innocent...what a mesmerising smell...Aren't you a bit far from home dear?"

The demon spoke, the tone sounding flirtish. His face had a wide grin on his lips, his head leaning more over her shoulder, his body pressing against hers more tightl just so he could see the face of the girl he had caught wandering right into his arms.

"I-I ...I'm so so sorry S-sir! I didn't mean to disturb you in any way ...and certainly not whilst you were bathing ! I duly apologise!"

She apologized, now noticing how she had admit that she had watched the Demon bathe... Red rose to her Cheeks hoping the Demon had not noticed. Her Gaze looking over only to see him raining an eyebrow only for his grin to become lustfully wider. She dare not move nor try to scream, oh what a brave little girl she was.

She smelled so pure, innocent as if been left untouched for far ro long. Even her Aura matched perfectly with her scent, warm and calming, displaying kindness but also Curiosity. Ot was if he read her like a Book, all of her open to him, except her Body....How. very. Intresting~ Having found his Interest, he definitely wouldnt let this one go that easily... she was way to good to not be his new little toy. She was to easy to not ruin and taint, to good not to make his to play with...pleasure himself with.

"Aww...that's fine darling. But what's a girl like you doing in this place...and then just watches me whilst I'm bathing,don't think I didn't notice~ You naughty girl~"

The demon cooed, right up to her ear, breath hot that the girl felt a shiver going down her spine. Being called like that, and even called aught for looking, it made her even redder. Did...Die he also just...flirt with her? She was a mess, red and embarrassed of her Curiosity. The Demon just seemed to laugh.

"I-I really apologise for that! I really didn't mean to intrude- or stare at you like that I was just- I just- I didn't know I would see anyone here! I was just exploring! I'll leave-"

She tried to explain as soon as she had come back to her own senses. What the girl was trying to achieve by apologizing- she didn't know-it was just in her nature.

The Demon just rested his chin on her Shoulder, grip loosening a little for whatever reason. He really wanted to keep this one ...she'd be the perfect toy to play with. Oh he could imagine it now...All the ways he'd make her yearn or him his touch, his hands upon her, him.