Chapter 4

It was around noon when Jungkook finally woke up. He snuggles himself further into the soft pillows, smiling in delight at the comfort that he's receiving.

Wait. This bed is too soft compared to his chunky one.

He shots up from his position, clutching the comforter that pools around his waist tightly. His eyes welled up with tears when he found himself sitting on a king sized bed, in an unfamiliar room.

This room is huge, almost the size of his apartment. The wall was all painted in grey and black, too much dull for Jungkook's liking, except the crystal chandelier that hang on the wall that lights up the mood.

He feels even more humiliated as he saw his clothes was changed into a large oversized shirt with shorts. Though his mind was still foggy, he clearly knows what clothes he wears before he got kidnapped.

Yoongi hyung...He sobs loudly, hugging himself with his arms. "I-I'm so weak...Can't even p-protect myself..."

He looks around the room, eyes lit up when he saw the door was not far away from him. Without any second thoughts, he throws away the comforter and stood up by his own legs. Unfortunately, his weak legs gave up before he could reach the doorknob.

Now he wailed even louder than before. The pain on his knees and head was killing him. He again curled himself into a ball, letting all of his tears out.

A huge object beside Jungkook caught his attention. He blinks off his tears, gasps in shock when he saw a teddy bear, almost 7 feet tall was put beside the french window, along with a tons of cute plushies.

He reached his hand out to touch the bear, giggling softly as his fingers sink into the teddy's fur. Not caring the pain on his knees, he lean forward and hugs the bear tightly. Sudden warmth hits him like a truck. He was for sure in love with this bear.

"Oh my! Why are you on the floor?" Jungkook flinches at the sudden voice. His first instinct was telling him to hide behind the teddy bear and he followed it right away. He took a peek at the guy who was now standing in front of him, finding himself blushed as he studied the man's feature.

Almond eyes, tall nose, plump lips and wide shoulder, this guy is a walking god, but still not as handsome as the mister that he saved (which is Taehyung).

"I'm so sorry for startling you, little one. I'm a doctor and my name is Seokjin. Are you okay?" Jungkook was so fascinated by Seokjin's angelic voice.

Hearing this question, Jungkook now again realised himself was in a terrible situation. "I'm n-not okay actually..." he muttered, jutting out his lips in process.

Seokjin curses at himself mentally. Of course the boy wouldn't be okay after being kidnapped. He thought. "Can you come out, let me check on you little one?"

"I..." Jungkook hesitates, "P-Promise you won't hurt m-me?" He reaches his pinkie out, with his body still behind the huge teddy.

Seokjin can't help but cooed at his cuteness. He linked his pinkie with Jungkook's, "I promise."

Jungkook slowly removes himself out of the spot, crawling out as he still can't stand with his own legs. As for Seokjin, he was totally stunned by the little beauty in front of him.

He didn't get to take a clear look at Jungkook as his brother Taehyung was quick enough to send the little bunny to his room yesterday. The boy was absolutely gorgeous. He got big bambi eyes, cute botton nose and cherry lips. His milky skin was smooth and pale but in a healthy way. Cheeks was rosy pink, faint blush also decorated on his knuckles and knees, looking almost similar as a porcelain doll.