Prolouge

-3rd Pov-

A skinny young teenage boy was kick down to the ground by a group of boys.

He was badly hurt. The group above him laughs at his state.

Bully 1: Hahaha! Look he is so weak! He can't even handle 2 minutes of beating!

Bully: Yea! What a loser!

They continue to laugh at him while he was on the floor.

???: H-Hey... That's enough....

A girl, long black hairs covering her eyes, hesitantly join in to stop the scene.

Bully 1: Oh great... It's that bitch again..

Bully 3: Mind your own damn business bitch, or would you like to join him?

She flinch at the threatening words but stayed.

???: H-He is injured too much, you s-should stop what you are doing.

Bully: Tch! This bitch ruin the mood, come on boy let's go!

With a last glare sent to the shady girl and the boy on the ground they went away.

???: A-Are you alright?

The boy on the ground look at her with a beaten up face.

Y/N: I'm fine, sorry for the trouble Yuna...

He slowly gets up. The girl raise her hand hesitantly but stop.

???: H-Hey, you should go to the-

Y/N: Don't worry, I'm fine, nothing I can't handle.

He gave out a smile toward the girl with long hair. She was taken aback by this.

???: Don't smile like that.... I couldn't even help you.

Y/N: It's fine thanks anyway, by the what happen to your mouth

There was a small scratch which was bleeding at there corner of her mouth.

Yuna: I-Its noting...

Y/N: *sigh* It's them again, isn't it?

Yuna: It can't be helped.... We both are outcast after all....

They both let our a tired breath before smiling at each orther. As both of them enter the room with cuts and bruises the entire class just ignore them.

It was the same as every day, after the end of class for that day, they pack up their thing and prepare to head home.

Y/N walks outside the class before being briefly join by Yuna.

Y/N: Ready to head home?

Yuna: Yea.. I hope we can arrive home smoothly without any trouble....

Y/N: If it comes down to that, we'll just redo what we did the last time. I'll cover and you run.

Yuna: N-No! I-I won't leave you! Why did you think of that?!

Y/N: I mean only if it comes down to that.

They began to walk together out of school. As Y/N walks out fo school he heard someone laughing.

He turns toward the sound to see a girl with long black hair with green eyes. She was beautiful.

Sakura Kudo, his childhood friend. She was laughing with an arm around her boyfriend.

He sighs. He remembers those old times when they use to hang out, but it all stopped after his parents died in an accident.