- 𝟏𝟒𝟐

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     THE EVACUATION OF the first group began, the kids and elderly coming through second. although rosaline did not agree with that, she was forced to comply. the whisperers were going to be there any second, the door already being smashed into through the barricade. horizon had already raced after judith who was watching the door with gabriel.

     as soon as people rushed their way down the stairs, another explosion came rosaline grabbing onto the railing to keep herself upright with visenya in her hand whilst rhaegar stopped to look at them. rosita had passed her, grasping onto the back of her shirt.

      "you okay?" she asked, her breathing ragged.

     rosa forced herself to nod, "yeah."

     many people had already gotten out, but the evacuation had been taken into nightfall. rosaline couldn't help but wonder about everyone's whereabouts as they sat in the woods until judith had asked her to follow.

     "what is it?" she asked, looking up to suddenly meet a familiar pair of eyes.

     maggie.

     "rosaline?" the other woman breathed out in amazement as her eyes fell to her arms where she held visenya. maggie's arms extended as she pulled her into a hug, "daryl's?"

     rosa gave one nod, the grin on her face spreading, "visenya."

     "oh my god." she gasped out as rosaline let her hold the curious baby, "i can't believe it... where is he?"

     judith prodded the two women, nodding her head towards another direction where daryl stood, staring at them in slight confusion at the appearance of a familiar face before walking over to them pulling maggie into an embrace before she slid visenya over to his arms.

     "hey." he greeted, exchanging a look with the two women before rhaegar and horizon rushed over with wagging tails to greet their two owners.

     maggie let out a small chuckle bending down to give them both a scratch between the ears, "how have you been?"

     daryl stared at her with a glad expression, "as good as it can get."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     judith had stayed behind with maggie to clear out the remaining walkers until she could catch up with rosaline and carol. it didn't take her long to arrive and ask about what would happen to the remaining survivors. presumably, since alexandria's horde had been taken away by alpha to the tower, it was safe to return. although, it most likely would have taken some damage with the walkers practically storming through the place.

     their conversation had been interrupted by one of maggie's people, "hershel's fine. don't worry."

     rosaline wondered how hershel was doing. the last time she saw him he was barely a toddler.