Apology Accepted, You Damn Mutt Ch.32

⚠️- mentions of sewer slide, cursing, uhhh idk stuff? Wait wait wait I got it *insert lip bite* my sexy writing

"I better be getting extra credit for this!"

"I'll excuse your sleeping in class..." A muffled voice responded.

Right now was a very rare sight very few will ever have the (dis)pleasure of seeing.

A very grumpy tall girl with a cane pushing up a wheelchair from her back that held a man covered in bandages. As the two bickered and argued, the exhausted girl groaned out,

"How much more am I going to have to push you up, Aizawa. I would rather cut off my arms and legs than do this any longer- I think I heard a crack!"

Aizawa huffed, "You wanted out on Monday; I wanted out on Monday. I can't walk; you can uh...move. It was clear what we had to do."

"Besides, you just passed the gates."

"Oh."

After walking back to scan your I.D's allowing the gate to open, you give a sigh of relief,

"This place has elevators, right?"

"Nope." Aizawa bluntly stated.

You could've sworn you felt your legs and arms break again just at the thought of carrying this guy up the stairs, "Fuck..."

"I'm joking. This is the top school in Japan; of course we have elevators, besides they're required by law...." Aizawa added with a small chuckle.

Wiping a bead of sweat off of your forehead, you push Aizawas wheelchair beside a tree, then sat down, taking a deep breath.

"Hey, get up; we'll be late," Aizawa grumbled.

The beautiful day made cherry blossom petals flow in the gentle breeze. You fit right into the ethereal scene, the complaining mummy man next to you...not so much.

"I just pushed a full-grown man in a full-body cast ten miles- and I need a cane! A fucking cane to walk. That's so pathetic..." You complain tiredly.

Aizawa stayed silent for a moment, thinking of the right words to say next, "Don't be so hard on yourself. You beat that thing and got out with mild injuries; I mean, look at me. And I'm supposed to be the pro hero."

"Still, I need an old man cane..." You grumbled while waving around the cane for emphasis.

"Well, I don't exactly like this old man's wheelchair either..." He took in a deep breath that slightly hurt his ribs, "Trust me, you pulled off what looked like a miracle; I'm probably the only one who kind of knows first hand the strength that thing had— so I'm not exaggerating."

Resting your chin on your palm, you stare at the mummy man for a moment before getting back up, "I don't need your sappy motivational speech, so quit it— it's not rational."

He laughed a bit as you push him into the building. When you knocked on the door, a tall, white-haired muscular man with fangs opened the door. Looking up to his almost menacing gaze, you bluntly say,