Outputs

Excitement was filled the house upon the news of Seokjin’s selection. His mother called all her family, friends and colleagues and spread the happy news. 

Mrs Seol- Hee: Yeobo, let’s celebrate. Open the wine that we got from California!

Seokjin: (laughing) Yes yeobo, I am gonna drink till I get wasted today

His brother playfully hit his head and said, “Yaa…don’t forget..you’re still a minor! But, mom, dad and me can enjoy with wine. Meanwhile, I’ll get some ice-cream for you and Y/N”. 

Seokjin: (irritated) Eommaaaaaa…..Hyung is once again bullying me. You see hyung, once I become famous then you’ll run behind me for my autograph.

All of them were chatting and having a great time.

Seokjin’s dad: Jinnaaa…don’t forget you still have to finish college. You know I have a very low opinion of this show business as a career. I mean..I don’t say it is bad, but there are many things here to be careful of. Whatever challenges you face, don’t ever lose your humanity. Don’t ever forget the values that we taught you. And whenever you feel things are not working out, don’t ever forget that your family is always with you whatever your decision is.

After that touching speech that his dad gave, he could not help but hug his dad. Y/N witnessed everything and could not help but feel sad. The family bond, care, protection, love that she witnessed living with them all this time, she’s never received it all her life. Her smile faded thinking that all this is not going to last long. She was zoned out when Seokjin called her tapping her shoulders.

“Hey geeko, where are you lost?”. She nodded her head and took a bite of her ice-cream. After some time, his parents and his brother excused themselves and went to sleep as it was late night. 

Seokjin: Y/N, do you want some more?

Y/N nodded in a yes and he got some more ice-cream for both. 

Y/N: Are you happy Seokjin?

Seokjin(pulling Y/N onto his lap): Hmm…let’s see…. Do I have a reason to be unhappy about? I got selected for a K-pop group. I have climbed on the first step towards realizing my dream. And, the girl I love more than myself is on my lap. So yea…I am more than happy! Can I ask for anymore more!

He said kissing her arms and lovingly kissing her cheeks. 

Seokjin: Are you happy Y/N?

Y/N: Happy? Happy is a very small emotion to express what all I am feeling right now. Soon, entire Korea will get to witness your talent, value your art, respect you. And …Aaah.…I am feeling a bit light-headed. I don’t know.. I think I am tired. We should sleep now. And congratulations once again

Seokjin: Not so soon sweetheart. Oh..by the way, I forgot to tell you, I mixed wine in our ice-creams!

He whispered in her ears. Her eyes shot open and she hit him. “Youuuuuu….I am gonna tell your dad right now”, she slurped and wanted to get up from his lap. He pulled her back and whispered, “you are not going to do anything like that. By the way, I hope you remember our celebration sex! Now come on baby doll…be a good girl and give me a demo!” 

Y/N: Now? Not now..Everyone’s at home now. Please, let go.

He pushed her on the couch and started groping her looking in her eyes with lust. In no time, he smashed his lips on hers, while his hands still groping her bare skin below her top. When they breathless, he left her lips and aimed towards her neck giving her open mouth kisses all over. She was losing her senses partly due to alcohol and partly to the foreplay.