#6 Bad Ideas

~ Girls Need Love - Summer Walker
- Drake ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Evelyn, I'm sorry. I don't know how to make it up to you," I huff out. She's so stubborn sometimes but at least this time she has a valid reason to be.

She turns back around in her seat to face me. "You left me! All you were supposed to do was stay. Worse of all you left with Greyson West. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You're right, you're right. I'm sorry, I told you it was a mistake. Evelyn I promise I'll make it up to you," I assure. She stares at me for a second. The bell rings and we both begin cleaning up our school work. Finally the school day is over.

I walk with Evelyn to her locker as she stays silent. "Okay fine I forgive you. On one condition," she says as she places her textbooks into her locker. The locker slams shut causing Evelyn and I to jump.

"You ready?" Grey asks.

"Are you stupid? You could've slammed the lockers on Evelyn's fingers?!" I exclaim. He's lucky Evelyn moved her fingers just in time.

He looks at Evelyn who is still startled before shrugging and turning back to me. "And I didn't. Let's go, now," he says demandingly. Evelyn's head snaps to mine. A betrayed look on her face.

I quickly grab her wrist before she can leave. "It's not like that. I'm just tutoring him," I assure. Her eyebrows knit together in confusion as to why I would do that. "I kind of have to. He paid for my charges that I couldn't do on my own."

She glares at Greyson and he rolls his eyes looking at me. "Angel, we doing this or not?"

"Her name's Harley!" Evelyn shouts.

Grey looks at Evelyn with a scowl before back at me. "Angelll," he drawls out softly, his shoulder leaning against the lockers.

Evelyn scoffs before walking away and I roll my eyes at how dramatic she can be. "You could just meet me at my place. Why're you here?" I'm trying to distance myself from him, it's the only way I can stay out of trouble.

I begin walking, with Grey by my side, out of the school. "I'm driving you. Oliver, has an extra football practice," he says. I begin steering towards his car.

Oliver was supposed to be the one watching us so we didn't end up in the house alone. "Who's at your house?" I ask. I don't want to be alone with Grey. Last time it didn't end so well.

I open the door and slide into his midnight black Audi. "No one. Just us," he says.

"We can do this another time. Wednesday or tomorrow," I suggest.

He laughs, shaking his head as he begins driving. "Nope, today. What? Don't think you can handle us being alone together," he taunts. As soon as he parks the car in the driveway, I get out. Immediately.

I start talking as soon as Grey's door opens up. "I am perfectly fine. You need to keep a distance from me." He walks right up to me only inches away. I step back holding my hand out. "6 feet!" I turn around and walk straight into my house.

"I am not going to have sex with a complete ASSHOLE!" I shout as I march up the stairs. "Who has money to buy Plan B but made me get one myself and didn't use a condom so he probably gave me CHLAMYDIA!" I push open my room door and sit down on my bed.

My arms cross over my chest as Grey walks in after me. "Yeah?" He scoffs. I roll my eyes and reach into my backpack.

"What do you need help with first?" I ask this time in a calm voice.

"Your attitude."

I look up at him and puff out a breath. "Greyson." I say. His shoulder leans against the dorm frame.