2: Proof And Lies

Jungkook's POV

" I am your mobile phone." The cute guy said. I stared at him for some time and then started laughing loudly.

" Yeah and I am the laptop." I said while wiping my tears and saw him pouting once again.

" Don't laugh at me! 'M not lying." He crossed both his arms looking like an offended puppy.

" Look, I have no time for your jokes. Now tell me why can my parents not see you and I can." I asked him while he sighed.

" I don't think you would believe me till I prove it to you myself." He muttered but I heard him. " Sit on the bed and give a nice pose." He said.

" Huh?" Was all I could say before he pointed towards the bed.

" Sit.on.the.bed." He said with strictness in his voice and I sighed and did as he said.

He looked at me and then told me to open the phone and then the gallery. I opened it and the thing I saw made my eyes widen in horror.

" T-this....how?" I asked him while seeing the photo. It was me, sitting on my bed with the same pose I had given just now.

" Told ya. I am your mobile phone." He said as if it was nothing for me.

" I-I am dreaming. Wake up Jungkook, wake up." I told myself and went towards my bed. I lied down and closed my eyes.

I heard him sigh.

" You are not dreaming Jungcock." The guy said and I glared at him.

" My name is Jungkook, not Jungcock or whatever!" I yelled a little and he nodded innocently.

" Ok ok. Lemme introduce myself." He said enthusiastically and sat on the bed.

" Hello. My name is Kim Taehyung and I am a good boy." He said while giving a huge smile which was boxy-type.

" So Taehyung, I know I shouldn't talk to strangers but now that you are my mobile...." I said trailing off at the word mobile.

" Let's get to know each other better, ok?" I told him and he immediately nodded cutely.

" Ok. So I am Jeon Jungkook, 21 years old and I go to Seoul National University." I told him and he nodded.

" I am Kim Taehyung, 20 years old. I am actually a human but I don't know how I ended up like this. I just heard that whoever open the phone first will be the only one to see me." He said sadly.

" I wanna go back to normal but I can't remember much things from my past." He said and looked like he was about to cry. I wanted to place my hand on his shoulder but oh well, it just went past him.

He glitched a little and then came back to normal.

" Ummm.....do you remember the place you were.....um created?" I asked him and he shook his head.

" I don't remember who my parents are. I don't remember if I have a family..." He said and I looked at him confused.

" Ehh?" I asked him and he looked at me innocently.

" My parents created me....no?" He asked me.

I looked at him in disbelief.

" Are you playing with me right now?" I asked him seriously.

" No I don't think so. It's already late. We should sleep. I will play with you tomorrow." He said.

I sighed at his dumbness.

" Look.....if you remember the place where you were created a mobile phone then tell me right away. I will help you get back to your human form." I lied smoothly.

If he remembered the place, I will return him back and get my phone. No one helps a stranger, right? Plus all my things which are really important are in that phone.

I saw his face lit up.

" You will really help me? Thank you so much!!! I would have given you a tight hug but I can't." He pouted.

" But don't worry! Once I get back in my human form, I will give you a hug!" He told me.

" Now go back to sleep!" He said and glitched a little, and then disappeared.

'Can someone be this naïve?' I thought to myself.

I shrugged all my thoughts and went back to sleep thinking about everything that happened today.

'I hope he remembers the place soon so that I can get my phone back.' He said and placed his head on the pillow in a way which would be comfortable.

Only if he could see the future him.

*****

So here's a gif of Taehyung's eyes.

I hope you understand now how he can take pictures and videos

MEME TIME