☀︎︎ 𝟷𝟸 ☀︎︎

Please excuse any spelling errors in this book, I'm usually out of it when I write- Anyways don't forget to vote! 💙
~

Please excuse any spelling errors in this book, I'm usually out of it when I write- Anyways don't forget to vote! 💙~

~

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm GOING to die." I began to talk to myself, squeezing Jimin's hand harder than ever.

He began to chuckle before giving a light squeeze back. "Sunhi, it's a part of the ride. We aren't going to die, nor are we stuck." he smiled at me as I slowly opened an eye.

Just then the roller coaster dropped, sending us down the largest hill. I held on with all my might. Everyone began to scream, but I stayed silent with fear building up. I'm pretty sure Hoseok could be heard from across the planet.

Jimin laughed next to me as everyone screamed, I slowly began to loosen up as the ride went on. I opened my other eye, looking at Jimin as a smile grew along my face. Maybe this isn't too bad after all.

A few seconds later the ride came to a stop, slowly rolling back up to the boarding station. The lap bars clicked before releasing everyone.

I was the last to step off, Jimin helped me step off as my legs still trembled. I stood up straight, taking a deep breath in then releasing it.

"That wasn't too bad, was it? I won't make you go on any more rides if you didn't enjoy it." Jimin let go of my hand as we walked through the exit of the ride.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought once we dropped, it still scares me though," I said with a slight sigh. My biggest fears are heights and a couple of other random things.

"Would you like to go on another one with me?" he raised his brow as he pointed at the next ride. My eyes widened, it was way bigger than the last one, with a way bigger hill.

"Oh no thank you. I think I'll go find something to snack on." I gave him a slight smile before turning around towards the food areas.

"Well at least let me come with you." he ran up next to me with his hand on my shoulder, acting like he was out of breath from running five feet.

"Alright then, come along cutie, sexy, lovely guy. What a name that was." I rolled my eyes as he laughed at the remark.

"It describes me best." he claimed with a wink.

- AUTHOR'S POV -

Sooyun, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin all went along to another ride. They all took off for the front-row seats.