3rd Person POV

Sorry for the wait,

@Chanceariel  hope you manage to wake up to read this... *smiles* 

Please comment, tell me what you think, even if it is short! 

3rd person POV:

The panic attack is stopped in a moment, Jess gets her to breath, using her classic technique of meeting Sang's eyes until she can focus of Jess's hand moving up and down in time to her breathes. When she's calmed enough, the boys move in with hugs, before kissing her on the top of her head. Luke scooping her up and spinning her round until she can't help but laugh, even though she almost crashes into one of the kitchen cupboards. North scowls at his brother, catching her, before a serious injury can occur. The two boys, Jess and Sang miss the looks of jealously from Gabe, Raven and to some extent Marc. Corey just smiles at the sound of her laughter, slightly wistfully, before going back to examining the photo wall, fascinated and saddened by how much his missed of her life.

The boys are shocked when they are, half at least, accepted by the four that live in the crazy house. Though Sang still avoids touching all of them, she talks to them, rambling about nothing in particular during lunch. They find themselves having a weirdly relaxed day, something that seems practically alien to most of the boys, since they had lived with Kayli anyway. Even though after Sang raises Gabe's chin, she makes sure to not get close enough to touch them again. It surprises them, Marc at least, with the amount of jealousy, at Luke and North, that being avoided invokes.

The closest she gets is when she and Corey go into the computer room to discuss their program for finding the children faster. They disappear straight after finishing eating. It's getting so close to completion now that they need to work very much on the same page to make sure that it stays on track. Raven follows them, watching them both, so much so that, if observing them, you would be unsure which one he was dating. You would be unsure which one he loved. Neither of them notices this, of course, they are way too busy typing, only interacting with him to send him smiles on occasion, when they happen to glance up. He returns each smile, each time thinking that they look so similar.

Luke and Gabe are slightly awkward together after the comments earlier, even if it was resolved to Sang satisfaction. Then Jess shows Gabe the 'wardrobe' area. Instantly he's in heaven. He almost interrupts Sang and Corey, just because her wants her to try stuff on, in the outfits he mixes together. He gets to the door then see the two of them, discussing something crazy complicated, all while typing at high speed. Then he can't bring himself to disturb the siblings, knowing they need this time to bond. He catches sight of Raven watching them both, he sees what they can't, Raven is extremely attracted to both of the blond siblings. He has to ignore the jealousy he feels, again, now a common feeling around this house, and instead goes back to sorting through the wardrobe. When Jess explains Sang has the clothes for when she goes out into the world, normally as Violet; Gabe can't help himself and ends up spending most of the afternoon sorting them into the best outfits. Working off the few times he has seen her with purple hair to match the colours. There's so many that he just keeps going, even starting on the much more masculine side of the wardrobe, which seems like a newer addition, so he assumes since the Taylor's arrives

He is so into the outfits filling the large walking wardrobe that his utterly surprised when Sang comes to find him for dinner. He gives her his best impression of puppy dog eyes; to which she relents and tries on one outfit, one that happens to have long sleeves. Tighter than she normally wears, and much more... more figure hugging, the figure that Gabe wasn't sure she really had subtle revealed. Somehow, he persuades her to go out and show the others, who all stare, Jess grinning. The boys all struck dumb, and slightly...

Sang just blushes, smiling a tiny but very real, if slightly embarrassed smile, before changing back into the practical clothes that she likes to wear.

It leaves Gabe thinking how different she is to Kayli, who would have made a huge fuss and been totally ungrateful and annoyed by the reorganization of her wardrobe, it had happened before, whereas Sang blushes and thanks Gabe for creating outfits, as she has no idea how to. Her reaction to the boys, shocks as well, she doesn't fish for compliments, not that she would have to, and her reaction to being told she looks 'stunning' is a blush, no denial for more praise. That quiet 'thank you' that she whispers for just Gabe, accompanied by the softest of kisses on his cheek makes his day so much brighter, while giving him a shot of hope. One that he doesn't believe he deserves, but wishes it could be true, which is then washed away by the feeling that she wouldn't have kissed him, even on the cheek, unless she thought him worthy. He is again struck by the feeling that she's nothing like Kayli, who wouldn't have meant that, who would have used it as a way to lead him on, yet somehow, somehow, he knows... he knows, that... that Sang can be nothing but truthful, in actions and words...

It gives him another glimpse of her effect on people, the way she makes you feel better about yourself, happier in your skin. As Luke, Jess and even North have experienced fully now.

Then it's games night... 

Hope you liked it, see you soonish (maybe)