[ch:2] 4

"O-oh? Mr.Yuta! What a pleasant and unexpected surprise to meet you here."
Again who is this girl, and what happened to the girl from the party. Maybe you were having a bad time that day. Yuta reasoned.
"Oh the pleasure is all mine "
"Who is this kid? Your girlfriend? " His companion chimed in. Yuta blushed as you looked on mesmerizied by the handsome person who spoke.

"Sh-she is not my girlfriend!.. Hmm! " he cleared his voice.
"Let me introduce you two. This is F/n Williams. Youngest of the Williams "

"OOh Yes I have heard quite a lot about the Williams. You attended the launch party last week didn't you? I couldn't make it. What a shame! haha" He said with a big smile.

"And Ms. F/n this Adil Kadin"

 F/n this Adil Kadin"

Adil Kadin

Didn't exist in this story previously. Don't know where he came from. But you would love get to railed by him.

"What a shame indeed. I would have loved to meet someone as drop dead gorgeous you are. Everyone in that party looked like 100 year old virgins! " You said grabbing Adil's hand and getting real close to him.

Yuta narrowed his eyes. Whats that supposed to mean. He is handsome too! And he is not a virgin! He had sex once -didn't enjoy it much- but still it counts. He didn't know why but your comment stuck a nerve in him.

"Hahaha! You are funny buttering up this old man! " He laughed ruffling your hair with this massive hand.
"I am not a child you know! I can Fuck you up!! " You pounced at him with the intention to make him fall for you. Literally and metaphorically.

You got neither as Adil caught you in his arms. One hand under both your legs, other wrapped around your waist. He caught you in the most childish way possible.

Yuta just looked on. You acted in a similar way when you meet him first. Except you were much much less charming and sexy. It's like the girl from party... is someone else.  It's a illogical thought that keeps coming back to him like a possibility.

-

[A/N: Playing the above song is reccomend from here on. ]

It soon turned into weird date -if you can even call it that- between you and Adil with Yuta thirdwheeling. You were flirting with Adil who thought you are just a nice kid. And when Yuta says flirting he meant borderline harrassment. You once made the most pathetic attempt at tripping and ended up falling/sitting on Adil's lap. Of course Adil saw nothing sexual here and was worried about you.

You still remained confident and persevered through Adil's oblivious nature.
Yuta almost felt bad for you. Almost.

"We should go shopping for some exotic clothes next. I need em for a party this weekend "
"That sounds amazing! Back in my days I used to party a lot. Now a days not so much! haha"
"You can still fuck a young bitch and rearrange her guts if you want. "
"..." Yuta.
"Huh...? Is that a party thing.. Oh look! We are here."

Both you and Yuta sighed together.
'This dense motherfucker...'

Back in your world you were no where near this confident. But being in a "fake world" with "fake people" as a young, hot and rich girl makes you feel like you could get away with anything. You don't give a fvck anymore.

In fact, an evil idea suddenly came to you causing you to smirk.

"Hey now that we all are here. We should all get an outfit! You know for funzies. "
"That's sounds great! Hahaha! It's been a while since I wore something wild "
"Okay... Sounds great " Yuta wasn't too keen on this idea as he felt like you are upto something.

-

As Adil was changing, someone walked in on him! How?? Did he forget to lock the door??
"O-occupied! "
"Oh. I am sor--- Adil?"
"F-F/n?"
His hands covered his massive voluptuous pecks. His scarred covered back faced to you. As he in stood in a slutty exotic bottoms.

You eyed him up and down slowly. Painfully slowly.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.