Chapter 16:: Her

Taehyung's POV: 

"I will cook today." I said to the maids and butlers as they nodded leaving. It's been pretty long since I have cooked. 
"What's wrong with you Kim Taehyung? You aren't the one to cook for someone else." I mumbled before sighing but started getting to work. After all, that little chicken finger should know how good my cooking is! 

Y/N's POV: 

"I'll love you for a thousand years..." 
"Even If I die, it's you..." 
"I will remember you, Ken!" 
"M-Marry s-someone else... B-barbie.." 

"Why is the climax so sad?!" I wept before rubbing the tissue on my nose. 
"I need more tissues." I mumbled before pausing the movie, going towards the kitchen to get another box of tissues.

Going into the kitchen, I saw something I never expected to see. THE Kim Taehyung cooking. I squinted my eyes going near him.
"What are you doing?" I asked as he scoffed before replying, "Are you blind? I am cooking." He said as I rolled my eyes. This scumbag (#*$#*! 

"Where are the butlers and maids?" I asked not seeing anyone among them as he smirked.
"Not everyone gets the luck to see me cooking." He said as I just bluntly scratched the upper part of my collarbone nodding blankly. He is another level of arrogance, I see. Well, couldn't be any more surprised. 

"Anyway. Where are the tissues?" I asked totally unbothered by his arrogance as he scoffed.
"I won't give this lunch to you." He said as I rolled my eyes. 
"I'll ask the butlers to make me one~ Not like I want to eat your trash." I said as he glared at me before ignoring me. What a weirdo! 

But wait, did he just bicker with me? On his own?

Nonetheless, I found the tissues. But before I could get them, I noticed Taehyung cooking. His veins of his hands popping out, his dark curly locks sticking to his forehead. His buff shoulder and biceps. He looked like an entire meal. 

Oh

Oh. If I could touch the- NO NO WTF?! Y/N? What are you thinking? NO, you weren't thinking that. NEVER. 

I coughed before going and grabbing the tissues stomping out of the kitchen. UGH, why did I stomp?

Author's POV: 

"Why are we here?!" Jungkook asked completely annoyed as they were in a crowded restaurant full of noise and the weather was hot too.
"Don't you understand why we left them alone at home?" Mina asked as Jungkook shook his head.
"You both. They just married and they need some private time to... you know..." Seokjin looked anywhere but at them while Jungkook and Mina eyed each other smirking.
"I get it! But I don't think they'd actually be acting like how we are expecting them to act. They probably are bickering like cats and dogs right now." Jungkook said as Mina hissed at him.
"Yah idiot! That's because we are in front of them. When they are alone.... They will have no choice but to just go and f-" Mina was blabbering as Jin looked at her with big eyes making her cough and look away. 

"As you say..." Jungkook said while Mina smiled at him, more like threatening him with a smile. 

Taehyung's POV: 

"All done.." I said before keeping the dishes on the table. I smirked in victory. 
"Don't cook for her. No matter what she says." I ordered the maids as they nodded leaving and the butlers were already out since I don't like having people helping me while I cook. 

"Ahh I am hungry~" I heard a voice as I smiled mischievously sitting on the chair eating quietly. 
"Woah! Did the butlers make this?" She asked making me madder at her than I already was. She surely knows how to get on people's nerves. 

Wait... You aren't the one to get mad Taehyung.. why would you care for that annoying girl's annoying talks?!

"Whatever. I am eating." She said sitting before nearly stabbing the steak but I caught her hand.
"You can't eat." I said as she looked at me in disbelief.
"AND why is that?" She asked as I replied, "You said you wouldn't eat MY trash." I said blankly as she looked down before examining the food then examining me. 
"So you made the food?" She asked as I nodded before she laughed out loud. What's so funny? 

"Nice joke!" She said before stuffing an egg omelette roll in her mouth making me scoff. 
"Yummy!" She said before patting her tummy making me look at her weirdly. 

But anyhow, her childish behaviour keeps reminding me of.... her. 

Author's POV: 

"I will go change~" You said to Taehyung who just ignored you.
"Don't come in the room or I'll eat you!" You said showing him your claws as he rolled his eyes. 

5 minutes and you changed in an oversized hoodie. Because you were wearing an oversized hoodie, you decided not to wear long pants and just wear shorts.

 Because you were wearing an oversized hoodie, you decided not to wear long pants and just wear shorts

"Why are you naked?" Taehyung asked as you were gleefully flapping towards the living room. You stopped on your tracks before turning your head in his direction looking at him weirdly. 
"I am wearing a HOODIE." You said as he eyed you weirdly. His eyes once went to your legs but being a gentleman, he looked away. 

Suddenly, you remembered about last night and you coughed.

"Whatever I am wearing shorts beneath!" You said before running towards the living room while he just did his work trying not to show his embarrassed face. Why did he have to let his mouth speak whatever it wanted when he saw you?