Characters

" = Talking

' = Thinking 

Main character: Ariana Alvarez (Aria) (14) Calm, Innocent, paranoid, introvert, hard time trusting people, Love her family, Likes drawing and music. Keeps her pain inside, Don't like to show weakness but only strength.

Brothers (6):

Xavier (25) : Extremely strict, Serious, Responsible, Prioritise family fist,

Lorenzo (23) : Chill, Mother of the family, Caring but strict, Peacemaker, Sometimes scary

Zachary (21) : Cold hearted, Bad boy, Rude, Anger issues (kind of), Not approachable

Hunter (18) : Twin, Teases his younger siblings, Prankster, Energetic, Fights his brother

Julian (18): Twin, Funny, Straight A student, Flirtatious, Fights his brother

Noah (17) : Calm, Caring, Understanding, Easy to talk to, Likes to reed

Note: All her brothers are extremely overprotective and care for Aria, all tho they do not tolerate disrespect. From an outsider's point of view, they are all very intimidating with a tall and muscular build. They are also very popular and famous not to mention rich af

Cousins (Close like Siblings) 16 in total but only 7 that will be in the story)

Owen (26) : Responsible, Strict, Friendly

Emilio (25) : Funny, Responsible, Mastermind

Nora (23) : Sassy, Bad bitch, Confident,

Isaac (20) : Arrogant, Playboy, Lazy (likes to sleep)

Adrian (18) : Energetic, Likes to party, Playboy, Captain of the basketball team

Leah (15) : Careful, Shy, Honest, Kind, Innocent

Luca (15) : Playful, Loyal, Loud, Troublesum, goofy

Introduction:

Aria lives an average life with her parents and twin brother. Her life isn't perfect but other people have it way worse nowadays.

She is a quiet person who will not be easily noticed even when in the same presence. Her life is normal i guess but she has always felt different from everybody else. Like there is something wrong with her.

She has a hard time connecting with people besides her mom and brother, I know what you're thinking. What about her dad? you may think. But she can't even open up to him, talk about having a difficulty.

When she is in school, she usually smiles most of the time even though 90% of the time she feels like she just wants to close her eyes and disappear into her own world. She gets scared easily and is afraid of the world, that's at least what it feels like for her sometimes.

Everything scares her, everyone is suspicious in her eyes. There are some bullies at her school that make fun of her but she will just keep ignoring them, for now at least. She can't shake off the feeling that she is missing something in her life. Something feels wrong or like she is missing a big piece in her life.... Plot twist, she was.

In fact, her whole life was a lie. How come? you may think, Well, the family that she always loved and held dear was actually not her biological family. This, she did not know but was yet to find out. And if you think that is the thing that she will be afraid of the most then you're wrong.

Because shortly after she finds out that her family is no more than a lie. She finds out that her real parents are dead and that she is left with 6 older brothers. Why would that be scary? well not only is it a huge shock that she now has 6 older brothers but these 6 are well known for being extremely brutal and dangerous people.

She has always wanted to have a big brother when she was younger but I think she wasn't exactly expecting it to be happening in her life, she always thought she and her twin brother were the only children.

But nope, she has older brothers, 6 of them, that will probobly kill or torture her she thought. But how in the world can she turn her back on her "fake" family? She loves them so much, especially her mother and brother. There is no way she can just go and forget about them. This is the story of her life and how her life drastically changed....

Author's note: This is my first ever story i've ever written so please don't hate. This story is just my own imagination that I started writing for fun. Please enjoy