°23°

A/N: ^Baeeee 😏

A/N: ^Baeeee 😏

They all held their guns in their hands, looking up at Blair waiting for the next order.

"C'mon," she told them.

She jogged into the empty hallway of dauntless, her little troop behind her.

Melanie stood behind her Adrian and Lilith.

Her gun was gripped tightly in her hand, she wasn't scared, she was far from it, she was full of adrenaline.

Blair came to the hallway of the edge of the pit, she had a quick glance around the corner to see Peter, patrolling, walking up and down acting like he ran the place.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed quietly at his presence.

She held a hand to the group, signalling them to stay put.

She snuck to the other wall, watching as Peter continued marching.

She waited for him to turn and walk the other way.

And when he did, she walked behind him quietly making sure not to get caught by him.

She didn't.

Obviously.

She kicked him in the back of his leg, making it buckle.

He dropped his gun, it falling to the floor.

He turned around as soon as it occurred, Blair pointing her gun at him, glaring.

Peter held both of his hands up in defence, for once fear actually lay in Peter's eyes.

"Against the wall," she told Peter.

But when Peter didn't do what she told him, this only angered Blair more.

"I said against the wall!" She raised her voice.

She shoved him lightly so his back was pressed up against the wall.

His hands were still held up in defence as her gun was still pointed at him.

"How are you awake?" She asked him.

"Because I'm smarter than you," he replied making Blair scoff.

"And they need me," he added.

"Where are they controlling it from?" Blair questioned him.