Chapter 51

Shruti's POV

I stirred as the morning sun cast its bright light across my face.  I sighed and turned my face to the side but the light would not go away.  Frowning, I threw my hands over my face to shield my eyes.  I wanted to get up to pull the curtain back to block the sunlight. But I could not even move at all.

But why???

I tried my level best but I could not move. It seemed that a heavy weight was lying on me. I groaned and tried to open my eyes.

Oh my God!! My head was hurting like hell.

What was wrong with me? I looked around and was shocked to see myself in a strange room. It looked like a hotel room.

Oh my God?? Where was I ??

Pain shot through my head. I gave out a hiss of distress. I was shocked at what I saw.

I realised that someone was holding me tightly. I saw a man's arm around my waist and one of his legs was stretched over my legs.  I was scared to death. I jerked away from that person.

But he was holding me so I almost shrieked and pushed him with all the strength in my body.

Oh God, who was he? I swallowed dryly, then run the tip of my tongue over my lips.

I turned to look at his face and saw that it was Siddharth. I took a deep breath. But still, what was he doing here?

Last night's memories were blurred. I don't know why but I didn't remember anything I could recall only bits and pieces of the night.  I remembered going into the washroom to clean that stain off the dress.

I didn't remember much. But I got out of bed and was shocked to see myself.

What the hell !!!

I was wearing only a man's shirt.  Shirt?? How?? Why?? Shit!!

What was going on? What happened last night?

I shook him hard. He opened his eyes but he also seemed to be facing the same problem.  He looked confused to see me.

" Shruti??? What are you doing here ?? Am I dreaming?? "  He said in a sleep roughened voice.

" Siddharth!!! Get up !! "  I shouted at him.  But he didn't move. So I shook him again.

" Oh my God, my head is hurting. " He said and tried to get up.

" Oh my God!! " I closed my eyes and turned my back towards him,  when he removed the blanket and got out from the bed.

" What happened ?? "  he asked.

" Why are you not wearing clothes?? What did you do??  " He was only in his shorts. I was shocked as hell.

" What?? " He opened his eyes with difficulty. He was shocked to see both of us.

Did we??  Oh No !!!

I was about to cry any minute now.

" Shruti, listen... "  He tried to come near me. But I started hitting him.

" No !! Don't come near me. How could you?  " I was crying like anything.

"  I don't know... I don't remember anything. " He said rubbing his head.

" Shit, even I can't remember anything. All I can recall is just that I  started feeling uncomfortable in the washroom and I literally dragged myself out and I fainted."