Crazy

A day before the rumors; 

"You know if you put salt and ice on your skin it will glow?" Minho said, leaning on the couch, smirking down at Jeongin. 

"Wait, really?" Minho nodded his head at him, chuckling as the guy jumped to try it.

"Sit down, I.N, he's lying." Chan mumbled, eyes closed, while his head was against the back of the couch.

"You always ruin the fun." Minho groaned, sticking his tongue out at Jeongin who scoffed at him. "What are you two watching?" Minho asked, throwing the nearest pillow at both Hyunjin and Suri who were clutching into each other on a chair, Suri was sitting on Hyunjin's lap and he had one arm wrapped around her, while the other held his phone, and Suri leaned her head back on his shoulder while he rested his head on hers, both of them sharing his airpods. 

"Hey." Hyunjin groaned, when the pillow hit him, dropping the phone. 

"What are you two watching?" He smiled at them, but Hyunjin only rolled his eyes. He grabbed the phone once again, starting the video, but before it loaded, it was paused again when his phone started to ring. Suri looked at the phone then at Hyunjin, confused.

"Don't answer?" She chuckled, when she saw the name. "Who do you have saved as 'Don't answer'?" 

"Myunhee." He mumbled, closing his eyes for a second, when he felt Suri tense against him. 

"Oh." 

"Don't think about it." Hyunjin said, and waited until the call ended. He never told Suri that Seungmin told him about Myunhee calling her, but luckily its been a week and this is the first time she tries to contact one of them. Hyunjin was about to start the video once again, but again she called. They kept going like that back and forth for more than 5 times. 

"Gosh, answer your phone." Minho groaned, causing Hyunjin to sigh.

"He's right. She won't stop." Suri said, and Hyunjin sighed, knowing that Myunhee won't give up. He answered, leaning his head on Suri's back. 

"Took you too long to answer." He sighed once again, closing his eyes tightly. 

"What do you want Myunhee?" 

"You. I want you back." 

"Can you seriously stop? Please, stop calling me." 

"You're going to regret this, Hyunjin." 

"The only thing I regret is dating you." He didn't let the girl continue, as he hung up the call. The room was silent for a few seconds, no one knowing what exactly to say. 

"She's obsessed." Jeongin was the first one to finally say something. 

"If she keeps bothering you then we should tell Euntae. She needs to be legally stopped." Minho continued.

"What am I going to tell them? Stop my crazy ex from calling me?" Hyunjin said, frustratingly.  

"Yes, Hyunjin. If she calls again, just tell me. I'll let Euntae handle it." Chan said, causing Hyunjin to sigh, before leaning back down on the chair, pulling Suri back to their original postion. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered for her only to hear.

"Why are you sorry? Its not your fault that your ex is going crazy over you." Suri said, holding Hyunjin's hand giving it a soft squeeze. "Forget about it. Lets continue the vid-" 

"Suri, you're not really mad about it?" Hyunjin cut her off, asked hesitatingly.

"Hwang, you're making me mad right now." Suri glared back at her boyfriend, causing him to let out a groan.

"Can you treat me like your boyfriend?" 

"I'm literally on your lap right now." 

"Yeah, but you always call me 'Hwang' who calls their boyfriends that." 

"Its your name, what do you mean?" Suri turned around, slapping Hyunjin's arm softly. 

"Suri~" The guy whined, shaking her whole body, aggressively.

"Should I be mad at you now for saying my name?" 

"Yes, yes you should." He stared at her with wide eyes as if he's trying to prove his point. 

"What should I call you then?" Suri whined, looking at him annoyed, but the boy only grinned widely at her, tilting his head cutely at her.

 "Baby."   

"Oh my gosh." The two turned their attention to the voice, blushing quickly when they saw the boys staring at them disgustedly, totally forgetting that they weren't alone. "Can you two stop? Please stop." Minho groaned.

"You disgust me." Jeongin glared at them, before getting up to leave, only to be followed by Minho and Chan. 

"They're just jealous." Suri scoffed.

"Of course they're."

--

The next day;

"Euntae, this is stupid. You know that this is not true." Both Changbin and Jisung were staring at Chan weirdly as he spoke angrily on the phone. "He didn't do it. If you know that he didn't then why are you not stopping it? Call me when you arrive. Did you call him? Yeah, okay bye." The two watched Chan end the call with a loud groan, closing his eyes tightly. 

"What happened?" Changbin asked. 

"Myunhee shared photos of her and Hyunjin today's morning, and accused him of cheating on her and the whole internet is talking about it." Chan explained, before grabbing his phone once again, opening his Instagram and it was full of posts about Hyunjin. 

"Wait, wait, and people believe her?" Jisung asked, looking through his phone too.

"Well, they didn't in the beginning, until she started posting pictures of them together and now everyone of course is canceling Hyunjin already." Chan continued.

"Dude, this if fucked up. Where is he now?" Changbin asked.

"Euntae called him and told him. They're both on their way here." 

"Euntae is going to stop this right?" Jisung asked, looking at Chan, who only sighed. 

"Well he doesn't sound happy, but knowing Euntae he's going to try his best to get Hyunjin out of this."

-- 

"I'm telling you, I never cheated on her." Hyunjin groaned looking at both Euntae and one of higher managements. 

"Hyunjin, you dated her, the photos are not photosh-" 

"I'm not saying that I didn't date her. Yes I dated her, but that doesn't mean that I cheated on her. You have to believe me." Hyunjin said, cutting the other manager off. "Euntae, please." 

"Hyun, calm down. I promise you, I'll do everything in my power to get you out of th-"

"Why are you talking do confidently? You're not even in the position to decide what happens to him." The other manager cut Euntae off, looking at him weirdly. 

"As their manager, its my position to protect them and their image." Euntae started, staring back at the guy in front of him. 

"You should have thought about that before you letting them go around and ruin their own image. He'll be put on a hiatus, until everything calms down." 

"Wait, what-"

"This meeting in over. I already set the mail to our social media team and they'll be posting about it in 15 minutes." The man once again cut Euntae off, getting up after closing his laptop. "And stop causing trouble, huh?" He said, looking at Chan, before leaving the room. 

"What the fuck is that? Aren't they planning to take any legal actions? He's being accu-"

"Chan, they're not going to do anything about it." Hyunjin mumbled, before dropping his head between his hands. "She's going to win this fight." 

"This is not over, Its just a hiatus. I'll make sure it ends quickly and I'll make sure that everything is cleared for everyone soon, if they don't want to take any legal actions then I will." Euntae said, before storming out of the room.