𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 23𝐫𝐝, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Bubba, why you so close?" Nesryn asked, looking up at Fathan.

"Cause you smell good." Fath responded, squeezing Nes tighter. "But I can't read what the menu says because you're in the way." Nesryn said, tilting his head and looking up at the menu.

The server let out a huff and rolled her eyes, getting irritated. They came in 5 minutes ago and still have yet to order anything but instead have just been standing there talking to eachother like they didn't have people in line behind them.

Fath moved a bit, letting Nesryn get a clear view of the menu. "Bitch, don't look at him like that. Go in anotha line fo yo body end up at a funeral home." Fathan said, mugging the girl behind them who was frowning her face up at Nesryn.

Nesryn continued telling the server his order, ignoring the fact that his husband was now going back and forth with the girl behind them.

"I would like to get my food first before getting kicked out, bubba." Nes said. "Can you a quit arguing?" He continued, moving to the side so the girl behind them could order. Fath nodded his head, moving to where Nesryn was.

"Yea, listen to yo bitch." The girl said, rolling her eyes.

"Mm, whats yo full name?" Fathan asked the girl, standing behind Nesryn and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Kiana Felton, why?" The girl asked after giving the server her order, frowning her face up and looking him up and down.

"Imma kill you." Fath answered, laying his head on Nesryns shoulder.

-

"You know how many wet dreams I had of you?" Kaltain asked, watching Sorin walk around the kitchen while holding Aelain.

"I had this one whea I was fuckin yo shit up on the dinin table, had yo ass cummin back to back, you feel me? Then I made yo ass get ontop n ride my shit." He continued, going into his own little world.

"But when I was finna nut, yeen get up so I ended up nuttin in you." Kal said, looking at the TV and letting his leg hang off the couch.

"You know that wasn't a wet dream, right?" Sorin said, staring at him. Kaltain looked at him before shrugging and looking back at the TV.

"Point is, I still fucked yo shit up." He said, scratching his stomach. "Stop bein nasty." Rin said, walking out the kitchen and into the living room.

"You needa start takin yo medicine as soon as you wake up, bighead." He continued, sitting next to Kal and giving Aelain to him.

"I will." Kaltain mumbled, lifting Aelain in the air and kissing her forehead as she smiled and giggled.

"You got anotha prescription in at drug mart and since I gotta take Lain to ha appointment later, I'll pick it up." Sorin said, playing with his promise ring.

"Prescription fo what?" Kaltain asked, furrowing his eyebrows and looking at him. "Ion know, they called earlier nd said you had one in." Rin replied, stretching his legs out and rubbing them.

"You so adorable." Kal said to Aelain, kissing all over her face.

He looked at Sorin, watching him count aloud for how many hours it would take for him to complete 4 of his school assignments.

"Mamas?" He called out making Rin hum and glance at him. "When you tryna get married?" Kaltain said, patting Aelains back when she laid down on his chest.