•CHAPTER 80•

'Out cold'

---

"I don't understand sir, I've only started my training," Cedric said with shock lacing his voice, "and your already push me up a rank in the program."

"Indeed with have Mr Diggory," a male voice boomed, "and as you'll be away for a few weeks, we'll be sending your paper work to your home address which you'll complete at home."

"Of course Sir," Cedric said, "and thank you so much." He young boy professional shook hands before the man gave Cedric a stain black Brief case, with a few pieces of paper on the inside and left out of the main door that entered into the main hallway.

"My god," Cedric whispered to himself, his cheeks hurting from the goofy grin appearing on her lips which made his cheeks hurt slightly as he looked down at his hands which grasped his mat black case with his initials engraved on the leather, which he was chuffed about.

---

The dim lighting from the early morning sun was nearly missing Amoras face as she cuddled into her pillow as she felt every last kick in her abdomen. The shooting pains got increasingly worse as the time when by, as she tried to calm the wiggling baby inside her but was unsuccessful.

"God!" Amora groaned as her head hit the pillow, her tiny hand holding either side of her stomach, "please stop moving, I just wanna sleep for a few hours."

Amora knew her baby was not gonna settle down until Cedric appeared to settle the giddy baby down, the was strange to Amora that their child could sense Cedric's presence which she found adorable.

"You not gonna to settle until daddy come home, huh?" Amora cooed as she tried to find a comfortable sleeping position, "he won't be long now."

"Your extremely wriggly today aren't you," Amora giggled, "you need to calm down."

Amora whispered sweet words to herself and her stomach before she heard the faint creaking noises from the hallway leading them to the bedroom Amora was laying in.

The silent giggled from Amora's lips echoed around the room as the door open suddenly to reveal the smartly suited man looking at her, them stormy grey eyes she adored.

"Someone's been missing you," Amora smiled.

"Who might that be?" Cedric jokingly asked as he removed his black tie from his neck along with his unbuttoning the top few button of his shirt.

"The baby won't stop kicking, they only stop when your here," Amora whined as she motioned her fiancé to come over to her, "come!"

Cedric smiled at the girl who was spread out ontop of the sheets of their bed reaching out for him, the groans that slipped threw Amora mouth only made Cedric come closer to her.

He slid in behind her hugging her from behind while cupping her baby bump to feel the kids of the growing fetus, the kicks decreased as Cedric's large hands slowly rubbed the belly which the baby obviously appreciated.

""They're gonna be a attached to your leg aren't they," Amora muttered as she felt her eyes droop.

"They'll love us both equally," Cedric grinned as he kissed her cheek and continued the conversation, "you know I've finish training early and got promoted, and after a few week with our little one, I can return and begin work."

Amora looked up at the lovable face that looked down on her, "Im so proud of you, you've accomplished so much and your gonna do great things for the ministry."

Cedric looked at the girl who laid beneath him examining her lips as she smiled at him, he gently kissed her lips a few times severing the moment between them. Amora cupped Cedric's slight stubbly checks as they kissed softly, slowly creasing either side of his face. The beaming smile that formed on his lovable face made Amora giggle as she continued peppering kisses all over his face and lips, the boys large hands held her stomach as he smile at the young women.

"Stop it!" Cedric laughed, "it tickles!"

The girlish laugh left Amora plump lips as Cedric held her closer to him, both laying on-top of the bed covers cuddling together.

The silence travelled around the compact room, as Cedric's breathing became more relaxed and calmer as he nuzzled his nose again the side of Amora's face.

---

The suddenly crashing echo though Cedric earlobes making him jolt out of his own skin to see Amora nowhere to be seen, making Cedric panic slightly.

The young man jumped out of the bed Where Amora was laying a few hours before, Cedric quickly bolted out of the bedroom only to notice the bathroom door was creaked open along with the light being switched on.

The noiseless groans came from the the tiny bathroom, making Cedric quickly walk into the Ensuite and was taken aback from the tiny body that was slumped against the sink cupboard.

Cedric eyes filled with panic as he quick scooped her tiny body in his buff arms, her head lead against his chest as her muted groans became louder.

"Amora?" Cedric tried to wake her but failed, "Amora!"

She was out cold in his arm, the groans coming from her lips were the only noice coming from mouth while her eyelids were glued shut.