45°

~Girls fight~

"Jukyung-ah! You are alive!"

Hwang Chaerin hugged her best friend Lim Jukyung tightly when she saw her in classroom. As usual, Han Seojun and Hwang Chaerin arrived together, but now also Lee Suho and Lim Jukyung arrived together at the school. Which made Chaerin very proud and happy for the both of them.

"Chaerin... You are not angry at me?" Jukyung asks me confused. But before I could answer, Seojun patted her head.

"This Princess right here, gave her best to help you." He says teasingly, but in the same time proudly. I rolled my eyes.

"By the way, Seojun and Chaerin are dating." Suho told Jukyung, pretending he was whispering, but both of us could hear him. Jukyung's eyes widened and then she hugged both of us.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" She says cheerfully.

"Uhh... too much skinship.." I say, pushing her softly away. But I felt at ease that she said that. All of them chuckled at me.

"Ah... Sua!" But Sua ran off and Jukyung followed her out. And Suho went after them. I looked at after them, worries coming over me. I felt an arm around me and I looked to my right side to see Seojun's face.

"They will take care of it. Don't worry."

"I know that."

~

And on the next class, everything was back to normal. Jukyung, Suho, Sua and Taehoon invited me and Seojun to sit with us during literature class. Seojun didn't wanted, but I just walked over and sat, so he walked over. But something was wrong. He was looking at Jukyung the whole time and it made me uncomfortable. But I decided to let it go.

As usual the class was boring for me, but I still took notes. Maria's teachings are still craved in my brain. While class lasted, I noticed that Jukyung and Suho sent messages while the other two winked at each other. I looked over to Seojun who was dead asleep, his mouth half opened, drool coming out on his book. What I expected from him...?

What an irony, when it comes to studying we are complete opposites.

I sigh in defeat and continued to follow the teachers lesson. But putting everything aside, I've never saw Suho so happy before.

After Teacher Han finished reading, everyone bursted clapping, making Seojun wake up, as he slowly raised his head up, looking around. Jukyung and Sua chuckled at the sight of him. I sigh, pulling out wet tissues out of my bag. I pulled out the one and carefully wiped the corners of his mouth.

Seojun's eyes widened in surprise and he looked down at me, as I fixed his hair.

"That's better." I say without looking at him, as I quickly stood up because while I helped Seojun break has already started. I walked out of the classroom, when suddenly I felt arm around my waist.

"What do you want to eat?" I hear Seojun ask. I shrug, not really in a mood for food, which is quite unusual for me and it seems that Seojun noticed it too.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, in a second pinning me on the wall that was next to me. I looked right in his eyes and he scanned my face.

"It's nothing Seojun. Leave it." I got away from him and continued to walk. But he followed me.

"Did something happened?" He again asks. What was wrong...? I guess that those acts of my friends got to me. It was so sweet to see them, how they smiled at each other and then when I turned head I saw Seojun and I felt like someone threw cold water over me.