you're the tenth member and you're all secretly dating each other (requested)

The last interview of the afternoon finally wrapped up. The girls all stood up and it took everything in you and Jihyo to not reach for each other's hands. You can do so behind closed doors, but it was much too risky to do so out in the open like this.

You exchanged a glance with Jihyo, sending her a warm smile as you walked down the long hallway together. It felt like you couldn't get backstage quickly enough. You know the other eight members of your group, who are all also head over heels for each other, felt the same way.

As soon as she knew no one but the members were around, she decided to steal a kiss from your lips instead. She pulled you close and put her arms around you, rubbing your back soothingly as you laid your cheek on her shoulder.

You're stressed out. She knows that and so do the rest of the members. It's understandable. While Jihyo is the leader of the group, there's been a lot of pressure on you lately. You're always trying to keep it together.

Of course, having your eight best friends in the world and your loving girlfriend by your side at almost all times definitely helped.

But still, you feel the weight of the world on your shoulders sometimes. This most recent comeback has been the hardest on you all so far, especially for you and Jihyo; considering how your relationship has only become more serious since the last, making it nearly impossible to not show some sort of affection to each other at all times.

Although you love her and wouldn't ever change any of this for the world, you can't help but wish that you could tell the world how in love you are. Sadly, you can't ever show it around anyone but the other members of twice.

"I love you." Jihyo smiled as she stared down at you adoringly, her lips brushing against yours once more.

"I love you too." You whispered against her lips and she smiled into the kiss.

"You're just so cute together." Dahyun smiled from her spot on Momo's lap.

You smiled and took a good look around at all of your members. They were all caught up in each other, sharing sweet moments that you wish you all wish you didn't have to keep so secret.

It was perfect. Here in your own little world. Here in the little bubble that you and Jihyo share. Just like Dahyun and Momo, Sana and Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, and Mina and Chaeyoung share.

You only wish the world knew. You know the company would absolutely forbid things like this, so your relationships are all as private as can be. The only safe harbors you all have are each other.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Jihyo whispered in your ear, causing you to turn your head and look at her.

"Just thinking about how much I love you. How I love our love. How I wish we could be like other couples, normal couples, and share our special moments freely." You sighed and she nodded with a sad smile.

"I wish we could too. But we're not a normal couple, baby. None of us are. None of us will ever be. That's what comes along with our jobs."

You nodded and then put your head back with a sigh.

Your body ached. Thi comeback has been affecting your mental and physical health a lot.

Jihyo took your hand and led you to the sofa. She pulled you onto her lap after she sat down. She began to rub your shoulders, trying to rid the knots in your muscles.

"We have another interview in a little while but we're all going to go grab some food before then. Want to tag along?" Sana asked as she held Tzuyu's hand tightly in hers, grasping it for as long as she could because she knew, in just a moment, she'd have no choice but to let go so no one else would see.

"I'm not hungry." You said.

"Same here," Jihyo said and watched the girls all leave the room, closing the door behind them so you could have some privacy.

"Are you feeling okay? I know your body is aching, but do you feel okay otherwise?" She asked as she ran her hand along your back.

She worries about you.

Being the leader, she worries about all of you; but you the most.

"I'm okay. Just happy to have a little time with you."

She nodded in agreement with a smile on her face.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world." She whispered softly, her starry eyes locked with yours.

"I hope, one day, I can shout from the rooftops how lucky I am. Spending every day by your side for the last several years, getting to call you my very best friend, and being able to fall even more in love with you every single day makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world." She said, melting your heart.

You kissed her cheek lingeringly, causing her to giggle.

"I'm proud of you."  She reminded you. "I know this comeback is the hardest yet. I know I tell you every day and so do the other girls but I really am proud of you."

"I'm proud of you too." You said as you put your forehead on her chest, brushing your lips against her soft skin.

"Did you ever think we'd come this far? That our lives would turn out this way? Just ten girls with big dreams, wanting to conquer the world and perform on stage for the world to see. To let them see our passion and to make people feel something with our music. It feels crazy every time I think about it."

You nodded with a smile, closing your eyes as you thought back to your pre-debut days and your first few months as a group.

You've come so far together.

"I know there's no one else I'd rather be with on this wild ride. I love you and the girls so much."

"Me most though, right?" She teased as she slowly leaned in to kiss your lips, the tip of her nose brushing against yours.

"Hm. Let me think about that." You teased in return and she tickled you, giggling along with you as you rolled off her lap and onto the sofa. She hovered over you, her forehead falling onto yours.

Your phone chimed and you reached for it. You thought it'd be one of the girls, but it was only social media notifications. You saw that you were trending on Twitter. Although you know fans love you, there's also a fair share of people that don't.

You've been getting a little more negativity lately than the other members. You were tempted to scroll through the tweets, just to see what people were saying. But Jihyo pulled the phone from your hand and gently pushed you onto your back.

"Don't read into it." She said. "You're perfect. Remember that TWICE isn't TWICE without all ten members. Okay?"

She's protective of you, wishing she could go on social media and tell everyone that has the audacity to speak negatively about you, her girl. But obviously, she can't. So she showers you with love behind closed doors.

"My beautiful girl." She whispered softly and leaned in to trail her lips along your neck. "You're so talented. So perfect."

She wanted to continue kissing you, but her phone began to ring. She knew it was Nayeon. She could tell by the ringtone.

"Hate to interrupt but we're waiting outside for the two of you. We have to get going to the next interview."

Jihyo mumbled an 'okay' before ending the call and giving you one more long kiss before pulling away with a sad smile.

"C'mon, my love. Let's do this." She sighed and walked with you to the door, her hand gripping yours as tightly as possible until she turned the handle and had no choice but to drop it as you walked out and people noticed the two of you.

You couldn't take chances. This is your life.

But, if you have to go through things like this, you're grateful it's her and your eight best friends that you live each and every moment with.

This group and your girlfriend will always be the greatest thing to ever happen to you.