The Auction

*Edited*

Addie's POV

Hi, I am Addie Snow. I have been in little foster care for 4 years. Ms. Remedy was a kind middle-aged woman who ran the foster care. When I first arrived nobody wanted to foster me. The other littles thought I was strange in the mind and the body. I have caramel skin, dark chocolate hair and I am chunky but Ms. Remedy said that I was "Thick". I still don't understand what that means. But most of the other kids have pale skin, dirty blonde hair and a slim figure. Ms. Remedy was my saving grace she would always be there when I cry and I would have a "outbreak" which is what Ms. Remedy calls it.

I didn't have any friends. The first time I tried I just got humiliated which, really got to me. Due to lack of money coming in by the government to help the foster care is closing. I tried to help Ms. Remedy as much as I could but I failed to succeed. I am going to miss Ms. Remdey very much but not the other kids. As of right now all of the littles at the foster care were put into a van and walked to a big fancy building.

I am currently in that building waiting to be auctioned off. They put me in a short pink skirt, a white blouse and a bow. The woman who dressed me asked for my name and favorite things and she weighed me and measured my height

"Come" says one of the male organizers snaching my hand a little roughly.

There was a man at the mike saying each little's name and what they like.

"Addie Snow is 19, a virgin, 5'2, 146 pounds, loves stuffies, pacis and cuddles" says the man in a smooth voice like he's done this a thousand times. .

"We are starting at $650,000"
One man calls 700k another calls 900k until one man with a navy suit, brown hair with golden highlights and tan skin says 1.5 million dollars.

My jaw dropped. Suddenly the organizer grabs my stuffed rabbit, Ella, and walks me into the hall. It seemed like we were waiting and I assumed the man who is now my daddy. I get interrupted with my thoughts by a tap on the shoulder by the man. I look around and see that the organizer left.

"Hi Addie, I am Zane. I am gonna be your new daddy" he says.
I stood there confused and nervous. I think he could tell because he reached down and pick me up and started rubbing my back.

"It's okay, I promise I won't hurt you"
I bury my head into his neck.

"O-okay" I say shyly.

"Have you ever had a daddy before Addie?"

I shake my head no.

"That's okay sweets, I promise here and out that I will cherish you and be the best daddy I can be" he says in a silly formal voice which causes me to giggle.

"Let's go home princess..."

N/A Hey this is my first ddlg story I have been into it for a while so I gave it a shot. I am sorry if it's shit but hey I tried lmao 🤣 okay bye.