Chapter Forty Seven

Amara's POV

"I want my mafia back." I said to Luca while he made coffee in the kitchen.

He didn't look up when he poured the black substance into the two cups, the steam coming off of the hot liquid.

"I thought you would." He said to me as he handed me the mug, the warmth reaching my fingers as I held onto the cup.

He sat down at the seat in front of me, his bare arms flexing as he pulled the chair out.

He stared at me when he put the mug to his mouth, the steam coming up to his eyes.

"How far are you willing to go?" He asked, placing the mug down and crossing his arms over his naked chest.

"As far as it takes," I responded, holding the mug with both hands as I put it to my mouth, the warm coffee filling my throat as I swallowed, the drink already waking me up.

He hummed at my comment, his eyes going down to the button up shirt of his that I was wearing.

"You should wear my clothes more often," he smiled, picking up the mug again and taking a large sip.

I playfully rolled my eyes, not fighting the smile that made it's way up to my lips.

"I'm sure you'd love that." I replied, the warmth reaching my cheeks as he grinned at me.

It was silent for a moment as he stared out the window, the dark forest on the other side.

"Where are we exactly?" I asked, following his gaze.

"In the Boreal forest," he said to me, watching as a flock of birds pasted by in the blue sky.

"What happened to the others?" I asked.

"They're already making a plan to overtake Mason. We all thought it would be best for you to rest."

His eyes were fully trained on me as he spoke and I felt the embarrassment creep up my face as I pictured last night.

I took the chance to look at him, some of his bed hair falling over his forehead, his hands flexing as he grabbed onto the handle of the mug. He only wore his pajama plants, the dark blue plaid standing out against his naked chest, his toned body very visible.

"When can I start to help?" I put my finished cup on the table, nodding when he asked if I wanted another.

"They will be coming here in three days," he poured the rest of the pot into the cups again.

"They're still working for Mason, just undercover," he said to me as he sat down. "He won't let them leave after he figured out both of us escaped."

I averted my gaze to the steaming cup of coffee, my eyes following the bubble that floated around.

I felt a sudden warm hand on my chin, turning my face upwards and away from the cup.

My eyes met with Luca's as he leaned over the table, his fingers against my skin as his lips were inches from mine, his minty warm breath making my skin tingle as he looked down at me.

"Everything will be okay. They're smart, they can get past him." He reassured me, his green eyes boring into mine as he spoke.

"I love you so much." I whispered, my lips touching his as I moved my mouth to speak.

He didn't answer when he smashed his lips against mine, his hand going to the side of my face as he pulled me closer.

He didn't break the kiss when he made his way over to me, his hand moving the back of my head and the other resting at my waist, his fingers toying with my skin.

"I love you so fucking much," he said in-between kisses, his tongue slipping in my mouth once he finished.

I moaned as he pulled against my hair, both pleasure and pain mixing as he held on tighter.

He moved his lips to my neck, his hands going to either side of my hips.

"Jump," he breathed, his hands grabbing onto my butt as I jumped, my chest colliding with his bare one.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him, biting my bottom lip as a moan surpassed my throat, his teeth lightly grazing the now sore skin from his mouth.

I felt the cold tile against my back, indicating we were now leaned against the kitchen counter, his front moving against mine as he continued to attack my neck.

I felt his fingers start to unbutton the shirt, softly shifting it off of my body and onto the floor.

I had nothing underneath, and was now fully exposed to him, my naked body against the counter.

He pulled back, eyeing me as I looked up to him, my hair a mess from his hands and my lips swollen from his mouth.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," he said before attaching his mouth against mine again, his lips moving against mine as I pulled at the strings of his pants.

A/N- Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I was a little busy the past couple days. I hope you enjoyed :)

-Zoey