two sex having trucks

Izuku woke up around 4 in the morning on the couch. His headache had ceased.

He got up and wandered to his room. Checking his phone to see an email from Aizawa sent to his whole class.

"Please pack a suitcase of your things that you will need for the week. We will take the first few days of this week to transition things to your new dorms." The email read.

He dragged out his old suitcase from the back of his closet and started stuffing clothes in. He included his few uniform pieces and some other clothes.

He was glad his headache was fading. It was much more manageable now than it was earlier, though he didn't want to think about what Brody may have done while he his mom wasn't looking.

He shivered at the thought and continued packing.

Tennis shoes, he would wear his red ones tommorow.

Shower flipflops, though he didn't know if he would need them.

Baggy tshirts.

Baggy sweatshirts.

Sweatpants.

A pair of jeans.

Socks.

Underwear.

An extra belt.

A hidden razorblade.

Basketball shorts.

Toothbrush and toothpaste.

Hairbrush.

Tetangling spray.

Shampoo, conditioner, body wash.

He would be all set for the week with this. He hoped everything was gonna get better once he was away from Brody and his mom.

He hopped in bed and plugged his phone in. Maybe today he would finally have a restful night. Brody was asleep.

Needless to say he didn't. He woke up from a nightmare around an hour later. He sat up, feeling like he couldn't breath.

His room felt like a prison. It was dark and enclosed. It was terrifying.

He climbed out his window and fell clumsily onto the fire escape. He sat down and tried focusing on the fresh air.

It wasn't working and his sobs didn't cease. The sinking feeling in his gut didn't leave. But at least he wasn't in his room anymore.

That was something. I guess.

Bakugo must've heard the clatter of Deku falling on the fire escape because he peeked his head out a few minutes after he had made all the noise.

"Deku?" He asked tiredly, "what are you doing?" He didn't sound mad. He didn't sound sympathetic. He didn't sound happy. He just sounded genuinly curious.

"I- I just had a n-nightmare." He said in between uneven breaths, "i- I can't breath." He stuttered.

Bakugo sat down next to him, "try and match my breathing if you want." He said, sitting there calmly and staring at the newly rising sun.

"Have you been doing better?" He asked after a while, once Izuku had started to calm down, "since the whole thing with your dad?" He asked, still staring at the lightening sky.

Izuku didn't answer for a while.

"I don't know." He said after a few minutes, "I havnt been doing very well. Mentally." He admitted. He didn't know why he was telling Bakugo this of all people. Usually he would explode at him about something or other, but he seemed to have softened a bit. He seemed a bit calmer, a bit happier.