68. Who Are You?

Arianna's P.O.V

"Sienna are you fine?!" I exclaimed as she winced slightly at me while still pressing the cotton against the wound.

"It's fine Olivia just a wound I got. It got a bit loose so I just came to fix it up." She smiled at me uneasily as I tried to get a look at it.

"Wound?! What the fuck were you doing to get a wound like that? That looks pretty deep Sienna!" I hissed as I helped her out in wrapping the bandages around her wound.

"It was an accident actually. Please don't tell Noah I don't want him to worry!" She pleaded as she flinched a little while I was tying it up. I mumbled a quick sorry as I continued to wrap it up and tie it securely. 

"I won't if you don't want to. But you should get this checked. It looks pretty awful." I said softly as she sighed loudly, looking at me from the mirror with an odd expression.

"What?" I asked as she quickly shook her head, looking away.

"Nothing. Just... Thanks." She mumbled as I smiled slightly.

 "Hey! friends help each other out, don't they?" I patted her other hand from the side as she smiled back, nodding at me.

We both quickly cleaned up everything and dumped it in the dustbin as we made our way outside. 

Noah and Aiden smiled widely as they spotted us as they walked towards us. Noah flung his arm around Sienna as he pulled her close while Aiden walked up to me, kissing my temple as he held my hand tightly.

"Hey what the-" He pulled back his hand as he looked at it with an odd expression.

"What?"

"Did you put something on your hand in the bathroom?" He asked as he stared at my hand as I looked down at the light sticky substance coating it.

"What, no! What is this?" I asked as I tried to rub it off.

"I think it's foundation or something." Aiden pointed out as I widened my eyes.

"Oh wow you are right! It is but I didn't put any..." I trailed off as I suddenly remembered something. 

I had rubbed my hand on Sienna's arm. 

But is it from there only? I mean why does she have any on her hand? Maybe to conceal something. But what is it? Is it some sort of bruise? Maybe because she didn't want Noah to know? But is that it?

"Princess? What is it?" Aiden asked worriedly as I shook out of my thoughts.

"Oh, nothing. I was helping Sienna with her makeup maybe from there!" I quickly said, wincing a little on inside as I felt bad for lying to Aiden but this was not my story to tell.

"Okayyy..." He drawled out while grinning as I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Makes sense what took you two so long." He shrugged as he answered my unasked question as I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Yep that is exactly what we do in bathrooms." I said as I pulled him with me towards the car as he pulled me back just a little but enough to make me stop in my tracks and look back at him.

"Princess." He said roughly as he stared at me intensely as I just stared back at him.

"Aiden."

"Why do I have this weird feeling that you lied to me?" I froze a little as he just cocked his head at me.

"I don't know why you feel so." I said softly, looking away from him as I felt if I stared any longer he might just see the truth written in bold all over my forehead.