They walk in on you (Headcannons)

Walking in on you. Ft. The 4 lords.

Lady Dimitriscu
You and the girls had just finished rough housing, your outfit covered in dirt, grime, blood and some other stuff you didn't wanna bother with right now. You undressed and threw the clothes onto a near by chair for cleaning later.

You got a new pair of clothes and decided taking a shower would be a good idea, considering you smelled like literal death.
You came out half an hour later, a towel wrapped around your body and slowly drying off. You heard a faint click and someone enters the room.

"My, what got you all dirty? My daughters again?" She smiled disapprovingly, shaking her head.

"You know it. They're fun, just.. Messy." You muttered, dropping your towel and getting changed in front of her. It's not like she hadn't seen you naked before, considering you we're a slave once.

"Messy indeed, but it is quite nice to see you like this." She smirked, your embassment brightning by the second.

She only chuckled at your expression, "Invite me next time your in the shower." She pat you on the head, making her way out of the room and shutting the door.

Salvator Moreau
You got ambushed but some lycans. A big group had been wondeirng around the area and you wanted to keep an eye on them, but you accidentally stumbled into the entire pack. You ran as fast as you could, got cuts everywhere, and even dove into the water to get away.
Luckily for you, Moreau happend to be in the Reservoir and noticed you, popping out and scaring the pack away unintentionally.

"Moreau? Could you get me a shirt? I forgot to grab one." You yelled beyond the curtain, you had been treating your cuts and wounds, you shirt had got torn when they had a go at you, so you had to get a new one. Unfortunately, you forgot to grab one.

"What'd you need..?" He asked hesitantly, peeking a little behind the curtain, but immediately got embarrassed.

"Just a shirt. And could you patch up this other cut on my back? I can't reach it." You yawned, putting some stuff away that you had used on the wounds you could reach, leaving only some left to patch up the cut.

He bashfully looked away, muttering something and then letting out a quiet 'yes.'

"Thank you, Moreau!" You yelled out again, he really did need some praise or compliments every now and then. He was sweet, just... Ugly.

Donna Beneviento (+Angie)
You'd been doing yard work all day, clearing away leaves, washing the ground floor windows, cleaning up trash. The usual.

And in doing all of that work, you got sweaty, and gross smelling, therefore leaving you to make the decision to take a shower. Unfortunately, Angie is a bit of an a-hole when it comes down to messing with you. She took your clothes. Again. For the 3rd time in 2 weeks.

You barged into Donnas room with aggressive force, towel barely hanging onto your slick body.

"ANGIE! Where'd you hide my clothes you stupid doll!?" Donna gasped in shock, your practically naked body sending her into overdrive as she made incoherent sounds and covered her eyes in embarrassment.

"HAHAH- i hid them downstairs in the living room!" Angie basically screamed, the words registering as you quickly dashed down stairs and hastily clothed yourself.

Donna later apologized bashfully, eyes wondering everywhere but to your face.

Karl Heisenberg
Safe to say, your never taking a shower at Heisenbergs factory ever again. Never. Again.

See, he thought it would be funny for Sturm to tackle you (obviously with his fan turned off) which caused you both to fall into one of the many mud puddles covering the factory's outsides.

By the time you had gotten to one of the few showers in the factory, some mud had already dried in your hair, making it even harder to wash out.

"That fucker just wants to make me dirty, huh? Annoying piece of shi-" not even being able to finish your sentence, the bathroom door was pushed open with a bang, making you scream.

"I don't want to make you dirty honestly, but we sure can find other ways to do that." You could practically feel the smirk coming off him.

"Maybe later, i literally just got soaked in mud water.." You sighed angrily.

"So there is a chance?" He said after a few silent seconds, to which you responded by throwing a bottle of body wash at him over the curtain and yelling at him to get out.

He only laughed as he walked out, not bothering to close the bathroom door.

"Can that old man just take a break from the sexual jokes...? They are kinda funny though..." You muttered, hopping out of the tub and grabbing the bottle.

"So you want mor-... Damn, nice ass."

The resulting smack of a bottle against his face still makes you laugh out loud sometimes.

Sorry i haven't updated in so long, i was more concerned with my other book (now deleted for unknown reasons, unfortunately) as well as just not being to involved with the fandom anymore, but i got back into it recently and will try to write more. Thanks for the wait 😊