32 | Hold me close

Jungkook was now on his way back to the pack house with the rest of the guards, there were no deaths which was a huge relief to Jungkook. Not many guards were injured either.

Jungkook's hands were bruised and there was blood on his shirt, not his own. The head alpha made sure that no one would see Chris again, and he did not regret one bit.

With that thought he walked into the pack house, he saw Jimin and Jin talking outside the nurses room and jogged towards them. "How is he?" Jungkook asked

"We cleaned his wounds, there is a lot of bleeding but we ran him a bath, dont worry Jimin was the only one in the room" Jin said

"Namjoon carried him to his house" Jin said

"And the puppy?" Jungkook asked

"Jimin carried the sleeping puppy with Joon so they should be together, also the baby is still there" Jin says looking at Jungkook who sighs in relief

"He will be in pain for a couple of days so try keep him off his feet" Jungkook nodded at what Jimin said and thanked them both before he left.

Jungkook jogged out the pack house and down the path to Taehyung's house, he opened the door and shut it behind him making sure to lock it.

The male had a strong feeling that his mate was going to be scared of a lot of things so he decided to make sure every window and door that could be entered in was locked and shut.

After he had done that he walked up the stairs towards Taehyung's room and slowly opened it. He saw Taehyung on the bed with the puppy sleeping next to him. Jungkook smiled and walked towards his mate and slowly slid next to him.

"I will protect you for the rest of my life, until I die" Jungkook whispered before closing his eyes.

Taehyung had been up for awhile, he was staring at Jungkook for the past hour. In all honesty he did not want to move. He felt safe.

Taehyung smiled as he watched the puppy look at Jungkook and sniff his face, he giggled as he watched Jungkook's face twitch when the puppy started licking him.

Jungkook's eyes started to slowly open and looked towards the source of licking and smiled when he saw the puppy.

His eyes looked up and saw Taehyung smiling at him, Jungkook slowly sat up- placing his hand on his mates cheek.

"How are you love" Jungkook asked

"Im okay" Taehyung said closing his eyes at his mates touch.

"I am so sorry" Jungkook said which caused Taehyung to open his eyes and shuffle closer.

"Ggukie please dont blame yourself, it was my fault not yours" Taehyung said pecking Jungkook's neck as he pulls him into a hug

"I am your alpha, I am meant to protect you" Jungkook said closing his eyes

Taehyung felt his eye sight go blurry.

"You have been, I trust to easily and it was my fault- please trust me when I say this, I will be more careful" Taehyung whispered as he felt Jungkook wrap his arms around him bringing him close to his chest.

"Let me know who your hanging out with, I will add extra security to your house- if you're anxious or worried about anything talk to me" Jungkook said as he felt Taehyung nod

"I promise" Taehyung said

"Who is our little friend?" Jungkook asked pointing to the puppy who is now alseep but on his legs

After Taehyung told him the story of what happened with Chris Jungkook started to pin things together.

"Can we keep him?" Taehyung asked

"Of course we can" Jungkook smiled when the omega squealed

"Thank you ggukie!!" Taehyung said kissing all over his face causing Jungkook to laugh

"We will go out today and get him some things" Jungkook said

"What about school?" Jungkook turned his head to his mate

"I talked to the head of the college and she said she looked through your tests results and you have already pasted and she wants you to rest" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded and placed his head back on Jungkook's chest.