Chapter 52

Siddharth's POV

" Siddharth, you can't go anywhere, you are very angry. Tell us everything. " Maurvi said.

" Maurvi !! I am too angry to stay here.  Get aside. " 

" Just stay here. We can't let you go while you are angry. Do you want a police report against you?  Tell us what happened?? " Maurvi asked.

" I am not scared of anything... We will see. I will take help from our parents. I will drag him and throw them behind the bars. "

" Think of Shruti... Her family will get very angry. Think about it... Wait for some time. " She said and I looked at her. She was looking at me with her big glassy eyes. I closed mine.

"  I am getting a few flashes of last night now... And Parth told me other things as well, so things are clear up to a time. "

" Tell us everything!" Maurvi said.

" I was talking to my seniors and she was with her batchmates. After some time, I came looking for her but could not see her so I asked her friends. They told me that someone spilt something on the dress She was wearing. She went to clean the stain and didn't come for some time.  I went looking for her but could not find her anywhere. I had started feeling a bit uncomfortable by then but I ignored it as I had to find Shruti. " I said.

" I called  Parth as I was not feeling well, he came immediately.  Just Then we saw a worker, who was working near the washroom. I showed her picture to that worker. He told us that this girl felt lightheaded and he was just about to go to help her when her boyfriend and friend took her to a room. "

" What?? My boyfriend and friend?? Who?? " Shruti asked.

" Kunal !!  And... Isha! " I clenched my fist.  I had to take deep breaths.

" What??"  She was shocked.

" He must have told the worker so that he would rest assured that you were safe. " I said.

"  How did you find her?? "  Maurvi asked.

" I asked him, where did he take her?  He told us the room number as he went to attend to some complaint in the next room almost at the same time. Parth and I got the door opened. We saw ... Kunal and Isha in the room with Shruti. They wanted to break our relationship, so they were clicking pictures of her with Kunal and... "

" AND?? " Both Maurvi and Shruti asked at the same time.

" Let it be... "

" No !! Tell me !! " Maurvi said though she was also scared. Shruti was too scared to ask anything.

" They had already.... removed her dress.  I was so shocked that I couldn't believe it. My mind was not working. I just got so furious that I punched him very hard.  Shruti was not in her senses. I just recalled that I covered her with a bedsheet. " I said and looked at her.

Her face was as white as a paper. She hid her face in her palms. I felt very bad for her so I hugged her but she stiffened and pushed me. I tried to hold her again but Maurvi shook her head. She hugged her and Shruti burst into tears and held her very tightly.  Maurvi managed to soothe her with her soothing touch and words.

" My dad has taught us to respect women. He treats mom like a queen. But I was so furious that for the first time in my life, I slapped Isha so hard that she fell to the ground.  I still don't remember much beyond this but as Parth told me, I started getting some more hazy flashes of what happened. "

" How could Isha do something like that??  She is a girl, for god's sake. She should respect other girls. I would have killed her if Parth was not there. We both gave him so many punches that he would not be able to recognise himself,  but then I also started getting lightheaded.  "

" What ??  How?? " They both asked.

" They had spiked our drinks. We caught them red-handed and were going to report them when I swayed and fell on the floor.  Parth came to me to examine me and they both ran away.  He tried to get me in my senses but he could not. Though I  had only one glass of champagne, I was behaving like I was heavily drunk. While Shruti had not even touched any alcoholic drinks, we both were not in our senses.  " I said trying to control my emotions.

" Oh, God !! "  Maurvi said.

" He took out my phone and tried calling you to come and help Shruti as he could not take her anywhere out of the room in that condition. He didn't know what else to do... When you didn't pick it up, he called Bhai and told him everything."

" Oh my god!! And what did Gautam say to him? "

" He said to leave both of us in the room only as we were not in our senses though I had not become totally unconscious  You were not picking up the phone and your parents had also come home. " I said.

" I am so sorry if only I had picked up the phone... "

" No, it's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself. "  Shruti said. Her voice hardly came out. I pulled her in my arms.

" I am sorry Shruti, I should have taken more care. I was so happy and engrossed in telling everyone that you were the love of my life and very soon I was going to get married to you. I should have been more vigilant that Isha was also there who has been trying to create problems between us for years. And that Kunal was also there... How could I be so casual?? I am sorry, Shruti.  " Tears were flowing from my eyes now to see her like that she had hidden her face in my chest.

" But you came in time. Didn't you. Please don't blame yourself. I should not have gone alone."

" I should have killed him there,"  I said patting her back.

" You are not a boxing champion like Gautam so don't even try to act like one.  " Maurvi said.

Shruti was still crying and another tear rolled out of my eyes.

" It's ok, stop crying both of you. Or Gautam and I will tease you forever that you were crying like babies. We will tell your children too. "  Maurvi said.

" Maurvi !!! "  I glared at her.

" Oh my God! What if... " Shruti said.

" So what?? As it is, we had planned to get married soon, right? So we will get married sooner now. Please don't worry. I am with you. We all are with you. " I said caressing her face.

"  But it is not right. " Shruti said.

" Agreed, first of all, I don't think we crossed any line... " I said.

" How can you be so sure? "  She asked.

" Please Shruti, anyone can tell that... and we are doctors. Don't talk like that... " I said and the colour was spreading on her cheeks.

" But my family will kill me only for being alone with you last night. " 

" I will not let anyone touch you. "

Just then, my phone buzzed. I saw it was Bhai.

" Hello, Bhai !! "

" Sid, dad had some work in Chandigarh, so we are reaching there in an hour.  He would go to do his work, tell me where are you?? We need to talk. "

" I need to kill both of them. "  I said.

" Just shut up, you have already beaten them. Don't do anything stupid. I am coming, we will see that Kunal. Have mercy on your fist. Let him enjoy my punches now. We will see them. By the way, give the phone to my tomato.  "

" Ok !! " I  gave the phone to his tomato and she smiled and took it.

" Shruti, you trust me??  "

" I do... But I am shocked at what happened. It should not have happened. "

😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Good morning friends 😍😘

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😃😍