Debutante ball

"......" = talking
'Abc......' = telepathic
............ = timeskip

Ariana's pov

Finally the day of the debutante ball arrived. The maids enter my room at the dawn.

"Princess, you have to wake....oh! Princess, you are already awake."

Yes, I woke up early than usual because I was excited about the event of today.

"Today is a great day. We have no time to waste."

The maids who are full of determination starts to prepare a bath for me with flower petals. Then they will massacre me, take care of my skin, clothes. They are preparing me like I'll soon go to the war not the debut.

"What do you think?"

"You are really beautiful, princess."

Whoa! I look just like the fairy lady in my dream

Whoa! I look just like the fairy lady in my dream. I'm wearing a light pink dress that athanasia in the story wore because I said I like pink. I know I'm the twin of the female lead but I've never look carefully at myself in the mirror like this. Is this really me?

"We should head out now, princess."

When I head outside, I saw that daddy and athy are already waiting.

"Do you wait for long?"

"We too just come out."

Look at daddy and sis. This is the first time I see daddy wear a formal suit. Athy too, even with a light blue dress she is still beautiful.

"Daddy looks so handsome today. Sis too really really pretty."

"Ari too pretty as well."

Not as much as athy.

"You look very pretty today."

Did I just hear right? Did claude just say that I'm pretty? Wow! I'm so happy.

"Thank you, daddy!"

.................

"His majesty, the emperor, Claude De Alger Obelia , the first princess, Athanasia De Alger Obelia and the second princess, Ariana De Alger Obelia have arrived."

At the loud voice, everyone eyes and attentions turn onto us. I usually didn't care about what people think about md nor say about me but it wasn't the same for athy.

Athy hesitates and sticks close to claude. Of course, claude realizes the reason and shoot a glare at the crowd. Everyone bow their head at his glare. Is this claude's power? Cool!

"I didn't take you for the type to be nervous about such trivial things?"

'Isn't this a pretty big deal? Ari, why aren't you nervous?'

"Just think of them as bugs and you'll be fine."

"......." athy looks at me dumbfound.

"Why? Aren't they look like a group of ant?" Even daddy agrees with me.