19 ; ❝fuck you❞

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

opening your eyes as a soft hand touched the skin of your cheek, making you favorite the warmth and open your eyes. your eyes immediately met jeongguk ones. as he let out a deep sigh. 

"oh thank god" he said as looked at you again before saying, "i thought i had to take you in my arms inside the house" he added then turned away. 

you fixed your figure as looked around, finding yourself in his car as jeongguk got off first with an in his arms who was sleeping by now. you sighed as opened the other side door before getting off it. 

quickly catching pace with jungkook as you three entered in the mansion once again. you took steps towards the couch and sat down while jungkook gave you san to look after. 

"i'm going to company, take care of sa-" before he could even complete his own sentence. he got cut off, by his own phone ringtone. he took it out of his pocket as sighed again before picking the call. 

"hello mom" he said as gave you a look before walking away. he left, leaving you and san alone in the living room as you rubbed the back of the kid to make him feel comfort. 

staring at the visual of the kid as you smiled lightly. pulling him close as you took a fragrance of his hairs. soft as ever. 

you closed your eyes feeling the warmth of the kid who you were cuddling for now. didn't even noticed when jeongguk came and stared at you and san. then he coughed after minutes making you look at him and sigh. 

"why you always screw my moment with my kid?" you said trying to sound bold as possible, jungkook gave you a look of his furrowed brows before he came and sat down. 

"get yourself ready again, we are going to shopping" he says as you looked at him confused. he seems to noticed it as the male replied, "dad and mom invited us for a dinner" he said as you sighed. "am i not looking good in this dress?" he gave a look of you and sighed. 

"its a dinner" "im talking about shopping" you said as he shook his head. "you are sweaty, go and change after taking shower, only 40 minutes and that's it" you groaned internally but nodded. 

getting off the couch after giving san to him as you made your steps to your bedroom. taking a shower and getting changed into a new outfit, a peach pink top and a denim tight skirt. 

well not your style but you didn't had any other clothes in your closet and the here you have are the one which sua chosen. 

sua and your style was far different. 

you sighs and took a goof look of you before making your way downstairs again, to see jungkook head thrown back and his arms tugging san close to his chest. 

you walked to them as reached close. not knowing why but this sight was such a pleasing one. for you atleast. your eyes moved to the couch surface as you found jungkook phone laying there. you took a look of jungkook face before grabbing the phone and opening the screen code.