Epilogue

William just stared at (y/n)'s lifeless body. He did this, he did it before too. He didn't know why, just on impulse with (y/n) encouraging him that this would be a way to change things somehow but it didn't. There wasn't much he could do still. There was still a faint smile on (y/n)'s face, just like the type they'd always have and just reminded him of (y/n)'s last words. 'Thanks for giving me the best time of my life for a while. I love you, Will.' Were they really gone by happy? He would hope so but he didn't know, he just had to believe (y/n)'s words; trust them now if he hadn't before.

Now he had to tell their family that they have died. He could easily make up a lie but they would probably want to see them and call up a funeral still and then the chest wound would tell it all. He sighed and whispered to himself. "Trying to get away with murder even after you're gone, huh? (Y/n), Ha-hah." Maybe he should have just told the family and now prison was where he was meant to be. He didn't care that much after all...No, he couldn't. Not that he'd be arrested but he'd be blamed for (y/n)'s death.

'I'll think about their parents later.' Will thought on his own. He picked up (y/n)'s body and carried to his car, putting a cloth over them. "I need to put you to a comfortable rest first." He whispered as he looked at the behind seat. He drove off to a desolate yard, he parked into somewhere you couldn't directly see even though there wasn't many people around anyway. He took the shovel and walked around for a while until he found a flat enough surface, this place was by a near graveyard so wasn't their grave wouldn't stand by all that lonely. He began digging; it took some while, maybe hours. He dropped the shovel right by and went back to his car. He carefully picked and took out (y/n)'s body from the car and carried it over to their grave and placed the body down. He removed the cloth, looking at their dead body like that was hard but he still decided that was the least he could do. He used the cloth the wipe most of the still fresh blood of their body then placed them down in to the grave. He picked up the shovel again and started to throw the dirt in the grave. It still took long but faster than digging it. He finally finished it and started looking at the dirt pile, as the stick of the shovel supported him to stand up.

Tears started to flow again but this time it didn't hurt as much. He wasn't able to save them or be together for longer, maybe even forever but at least he was able to be able to meet them. To be able to feel happiness and love again even if it was for a short while.