20

The day of the storm came, and Taehyung just announced to the public to stay at the facilities or at their homes and try to stay calm. In which they did. At the first day of the storm, 6 reported injured and 4 missings.

Yoongi and his team tried to find the missing ones, while Jimin's team took care of the injured ones. Yoongi's team found the 3 missing and immediately rescued them and took care of their health needs.

The first week of the storm, many had been reported missing, by the number of 567 in total. There are 1,456 injured and 302 deaths. 3 tall buildings had been crushed including a school, a hospital and a company.

Taehyung felt hopeless because its only the first week and the damage are already increasing into high numbers. But Jungkook comforted him everytime.

Taehyung couldn't sleep thinking about the people and their country on what's happening in this storm. Jungkook would make him tea or would massage him to relax him down. Or sometimes him and Eunwoo would coudle Taehyung to sleep.

And to be honest that's enough for Taehyung to gain his strength and hope. Because he thought if he would be hopeless how are they gonna survive? He wouldn't like to see the people counting on him loose their hopes because he has lost it too.

And right now Jungkook is helping Taehyung to sleep again, by just cuddling him in bed. On the other hand Taehyung is feeling guilty for not giving Jungkook their 1 month anniversary something special to remember. He felt guilty because they spend their first month being a couple on this underground, and not being on dates and all that.

T: I'm sorry love.

Jk: what are you sorry for my love?

T: I know it's our 1 month anniversary, and I'm sorry for not taking you out on a date, or just simply making this day special.

Jk: my love..... I understand, look at our situation we are not even sure if we will survive. Because even down here we can hear the thunder and the wind.

T: I know.... But still..... I'm sorry.. For not even greeting you.

Jk: why don't you just greet me now my love?... I wouldn't mind if you forgot either, it's not like our 1rst anniversary.

T: I'm...... I'm just so lucky to have you. How can you be so understanding?.... But here you go..... Happy 1 month anniversary love..

Jk: Happy one month anniversary too my love...

With that they shared one passionate and intimate kiss, it lasted for 5 minutes. Until the atmosphere got hotter, it get rougher and bolder. Taehyung hover over Jungkook and kissing him more rough which the younger returned in the same energy and passion.

Taehyung bit Jungkook's bottom lips, making the younger moan and open his mouth, Taehyung took the opportunity to slid in his tongue.

Jungkook let Taehyung do whatever he wanted. The President explored Jungkook's hot cavern and tasted every inch of his mouth. They pulled off catching for breath and eventually got back on making out.

Taehyung then trailed to Jungkook's jawline, kissing and sucking it making the younger moan out of pleasure. The President eventually came down from his jawline into his neck, and started giving in kitty licks.

After a while he started sucking and biting the collarbone leaving hickies and love bites. The younger kept on moaning, his breath got heavier. Until Taehyung found his sweet spot.

Jk: ughhh.... Tae.... Tae-ughh

When Taehyung knew he found the younger's sweet spot, he started sucking on it hard making the younger moan out his name out loud. Then out of pleasure and want the younger started grinding on Taehyung. Making Taehyung grunt, and instantly grew a boner

Jk:ughhh Taehyungie.... P-please ughh..

Taehyung was about to take off his clothes when they heard a sudden cry, They immediately pulled off from the kissing and look at each other. Taehyung mumbled a "my son is a cockblocker." and sighed getting a glare from the younger, whom still has a tint of pink in his cheeks.

Taehyung just smiled innocently, and hurriedly went to the bathroom to fix his own little problem. Jungkook got out of their room and went to the living room where Eunwoo is with his grandparents.

Mrs.K: was that intense?

Asked Mrs. Kim teasingly. Jungkook blushed and got shy, making him hang his head low. Mr and Mrs. Kim jsut laugh at the younger's cuteness. Then they handed Eunwoo to Jungkook whose been crying.

Mr.K: he must be hungry Jungkookie.

Jk: I just feed him his baby food earlier....

Mrs.K: just feed him again son.... He might need that after he hear-... Ohhhh hahaha nothing. Go on....

Jungkook went to the kitchen to make Eunwoo his midnight milk, when he was walking in the hallway, him and Taehyung met they look at eachother awkwardly before Taehyung slowly turned to the side to let the younger pass.

Eunwoo called for his papa many times, but Taehyung just ignored him. Taehyung thought to ignore Eunwoo that time because he's a "cockblocker". Eunwoo pouted at that and only leaned his head on Jungkook shoulder.

Jungkook noticed how Taehyung ignored Eunwoo. So after he made Eunwoo's bottle, he went straight to their room.

When the door opened Jungkook saw Taehyung sitting, crossing his arms and pouting cutely at their bed. Taehyung also saw the mother and son duo coming in.

He saw Eunwoo angrily suck at his water bottle, and he thought its cute. But he kept his pouting face anyways. Jungkook just look at the both of them and chuckled.

Jungkook handed Eunwoo to Taehyung who took him gently. He placed Eunwoo Infront of him, and sat him down. Its like they're having a staring contest, but cute edition to Jungkook.

Jungkook just stood there, chuckling at his boyfriend and son's antics. Taehyung then pick up Eunwoo into the air leveling at him and said...

T: why? Why? Baby whyyyy?

He said dramatically, to which Eunwoo tilt his head to. Because the poor baby didn't know what he did. Taehyung found it cute when Eunwoo tilt his head while still sucking in his water bottle.

And he couldn't take it anymore, and uwued at the baby, he hugged Eunwoo adoringly tight and kissed him everywhere around his face. Eunwoo giggled and said "papa" many times.

Jungkook just looked at them fondly, thinking, even if they can't go on dates, they still can do this cute family time. So he joined Taehyung and Eunwoo.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheecks and Eunwoo's forehead. After a good laugh and having fun. The three of them cuddled to bed, in this cold and rainy night. Like always.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, so that's it for today guys, I can't actually belive I got a thousand plus, reads and that's all thanks to you. Stay safe everyone and take care...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.