40 ~ "Beg me"

VOTE!

I need 40k votes in total before next chapter. You can do it, right?  Whoever didn't vote yet. What are you waiting for.

Share the book with your lovely ones. ❤

Sultan POV

My world was turned upside down just in a night.

Marrying her was just a step towards my dream. She was something like a step of stairs that I formed for my success. The vows that I took in the marriage was something baseless and more like a drama to me. When I filled vermilion in the partition of her hairs, I didn't know what I was doing. All I could think then was the crown of Hind and only Hind.

I didn't realise what I was doing and I didn't have anything for her.

But, now looking at her sleeping face I realised she had become more than a victory to me. She had become more than a step of stair to me. My heart feel hurt whenever I think what would happen if she know the truth. What would happen when she will know that I used her.

I was at that phase of life where I could only regret my decisions. I didn't want to hurt her and I didn't do in my consciousness either. I just made a promise to myself when I married her that I would never hurt her but she would never mean anything to me either. But, all my promises were gone in vain. I ended up hurting her and she had become something more meaningful to me then anything else.

She shifted a little in her deep sleep and I lightly placed my hand over head, patting slowly.

Her head was peacefully over my beating heart. I could hear my steady heartbeats in that silent chamber. The lights were blew off and cold breezes coming from Air conditioned walls were hitting us every fore and then.

Her beautiful long hair sleeping beside her, covering the comfortable reign of bed. Her duppatta kept aside only to raise her level of comfort. Her hands having full bangles lying over my chest and her curvy waist was creating a sensual slide as she was sleeping on her one side. Enough to keep me staring at her.

I could see at the every inch of her from that extremely dim light coming from a side table lamp. Her extravagent beauty seems flawless and a drug to me.

I do was attracted to her physically, mentally and now emotionally. It was like I had framed her into the curves of my life. I didn't know that she was hiding so many pain and hurt behind those bold and challenging eyes.

Initially I thought of her like a stubborn, mannerless princess but my prejudice took a sudden turn when I knew her side of story. And not to forget I think of her as a real warrior.

Well aware of the man dominating society, I knew women weren't given necessary opportunity to chose for their life. Even she was the princess, but she didn't have any right to chose for her. Although her brother seems great to me who fought for her, who took her revenge. I would have done the same if I were his place.

Now I understood why she didn't talk about her parents more, why she only loved his brother. Why she was irritated, angry, stubborn and weak most of the times.

I slowly feathered her hair as I realised I couldn't hurt her not even a little bit. She was gone through the same that made me a person like this.

Not everyone holds the power to continue, not everyone holds the power to keep moving, to keep fighting, to keep living when each eye sees you with prejudices, negetivity and hate.

I could understand how she had spent her life when people got to knew about her love story, about what happened to her. She did deserve more than love, respect and care.