PREFACE

༻✦༺

PERFECT MAN

act one

( A Kim Taehyung Fanfiction)

( A Kim Taehyung Fanfiction! )

( summary)

FAIRYTALES DON'T EXIST because in reality, there is no such thing.

Truth to be told, a young woman's life soon turns south after marrying a man. A man that she barely knows.

She indecisively assumed the arranged marriage would be a terrible decision but it is quite the opposite.

If she could write her own fairytale, it would be with him for the rest of her life. He cherishes her as if she is made of glass with so much gentle and care.

For an extra record, he is incredibly attractive, handsome and a very successful man. Not only he is good looking but he has a great personality as well. In short, he is perfect. And at some point, she begins to fall for him.

Of course, as it logically proves that fairytale is indeed doesn't exist. Dishonesty and misunderstanding rip their marriage apart.

Will she keeps on tugging string to save their marriage?

Or..

Will she let go of the string?

( warnings)

this fanfiction contains explicit scene, profanities used and assault content. a few warnings will be included in the chapters attached to the genre.

( disclaimer)

the banner above is made by plutointhestars and the gifs used in further chapters are not mine. all rights reserved to wonderful resources!

( author's note)

hi, i put a lot of effort and courage to publish this and i did it. english is not my first language so feel free to point out any grammar mistakes.

this fanfiction is purely fictional but there are some mentions about things happened in actual life if you squint your eyes to find it. i wrote this with all of my own ideas and creativity so i can assure you there won't be any plagiarism.

anywho, i really do hope you enjoy reading this fanfiction as much as i write it. thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for clicking and giving this story a chance to ride in your fantasy.

also, please do vote and comment because as an author, i would really appreciate it if you could since seeing it makes my day a whole lot better. enough with my ranting, so let's just get started to imagine your wild ride!