ch.8

dejavu.

now playing | bruised

2:32 ——⊙———— -3:50
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status : unedited.

To Aeri's luck, the cops had easily hauled Huang Suyin away, and had quickly finished taking her statement.

She now sat on the front porch area of Jisung's home, Jaemin's denim jacket atop her shoulders and Minji sat next to her.

At first, Aeri didn't want the woman to even be close to her. She had already dealt with one girl in love with the park, she didn't need another. But after a few minutes of silence, and her quiet presence, she couldn't help but feel weirdly comforted.

"I came out earlier," Minji spoke quietly, staring down at her shoes— her arms pulled through the sleeves of Jisung's sweater.

In confusion, Aeri turned her head to the blonde, one brow raised in question. "What?"

"You took quite a while, so I went out and looked for you. I saw what happened," She explained, picking at the hem.

"Did you call the police?" The Han questioned, but Minji shook her head.

"I didn't know what to do at first and I just rushed inside and told Jisung about what I saw and overheard, and he seemed to know everything from there," Aeri nodded slowly, piecing together the events that lead up to the place they were at now.

The brunette pursed her lips, turning forward to the boy who angrily yelled back and forth with the police. She tried to listen into their heated argument however she could only pick up certain words such as restraining and safety. Just as she did with the other woman's confession, she tried to piece together the large idea again, but her train of thought abruptly halted.

"He was livid y'know," Minji interrupted causing Aeri to glance at her once more. She saw a small sarcastic smile peak through the multiple light locks that fell to her face's sides. It acted like some sort of barrier to the girl's true emotions. "I've never seen him so mad. He really cares a lot for you,"

"Yeah, me too," Aeri sighed, exhaustion hanging to her voice. "And the rest share the same," She added, turning her eye line back to the scene that laid in front of the two— the other boys jumping into the discussion with the authorities and Jisung. They seemed pretty into the topic at hand. Despite the cold temperatures of the night, the breeze nipping at their pink cheeks, they thrashed their arms around— a collective habit they do when they speak passionately.

"I wish I had friends like that,"

At first, Aeri didn't know how to respond. The little devil conscious part of her spoke nastily. Cry a river. They're my special people.