𝐊𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Noises of pen scratching on paper can  be lightly hear inside an office, Sounds of car could be heard faintly from afar, people chatting on their break time inside the cafeteria are loud, sounds of keyboards clicking visibly can be heard on its rowdy day.

   Further away from that, a sudden ring of the elevator bell alerted everyone, as they hurriedly Line or stood inside their individual cubes, greeting a certain important person.

  And That person named In Hyun-woo, The current chairman of 'IN'CORP'. The chairman didn't bother to gave them a wave nor greetings like how people commonly does.

    He kept his head up high without any expression held in his face, strolling towards a specific office, all of the workers bow their head low, not daring themselves to look at the president as he gave off a menacing aura.

     The president, Hyun-woo arrived in front of a private office that belong to none other then his own younger brother, In Seojun. 

   Sfx: Knock knock!

    Faint sounds of rustling could be heard from the inside before moments later a light shout calls in "Come in!" With that being said Hyun-woo swung the door open revealing Seojun sitting nicely behind the office desk, legs crossed.

     "Oh Hyung! Fancy seeing you here, please have a seat"  Seojun greeted cheerful mentioning his hand towards L Shaped grey sofa as he stand from his seat going over to the corner of the room where the bookshelf and other shelf/cabinet were placed. 

    Hyun-woo unbutton his suit before sitting himself down, and once he made himself comfortable Hyun-woo lightly threw a brown file onto the table  while Seojun notices this as he was approaching the older male. 

  "Eh? What is it Hyung? Another job? its unusual for you to visit me directly unless its something important" Seojun commented, placing down two glasses filled with liquor and its bottle placed  beside it incase for quick refill.

  Once Seojun sat, both male took one glass for themselves and gave it a toss. Hyun-woo immediately finish his glass while Seojun had some left. Seojun took the file that was placed on the table, replacing it with his almost empty glass and throughly reading the file.

[QUICK NOTE!!!! I search it up and apparently legal age for drinking in Korea is 20, so you can consider Seojun to be legal]

     "Mmm? So sudden..." He murmur while reading the file he was given. It is an unexpected change, but supposedly a good thing. 

  "The Awaken academy had finished earlier then expected, and because of that you'll be leaving early, starting in 5 days from now on" Hyun-woo pauses, pouring himself a glass and drinking it on one go, tasting the liquor venturing on his taste buds.

     "As for you're university, I had send them a letter for you're absent and so no need to worry, just prepare yourself for the academy and all the things you'll need. I'll take care of the rest" Hyun-woo stated, moving his gaze to observe Seojun who's done and placed the brown file beside him.

      "Alright then, I understand. I shall focus on the preparations , you should worry not about me" Seojun smiled getting up from his seat following Hyun-woo who fixed his suit. 

 "No need to walk me out, You may go home early, starting from now you are no longer needed to work in this office briefly" Despite Hyun-woo sounding rude it wasn't meant that way but it seemed rude.