Chapter 8: The 6 Brothers From Hell

We make our way to what looks like to be the living room. The man in the suit from before must've stayed behind as I can't see him anywhere. The living room is huge and the ceiling is high.

There is a big fireplace in front of me and big furniture in the middle, with a table in the center. I stop in my tracks as I notice there are 5 other guys sitting at the furniture staring at me.

They look incredibly intimidating and even as they're sitting I can clearly see how tall and big these people actually are. Almost like they have trained their bodies since birth. They all have dark brown/black hair with steel gray/blue eyes.

'What in the world i'm i doing here, seriously?' I think to myself. I'm not a special person, nor do I know a lot of people either and this is just too much for me right now.

"These 5 are your older brothers and I'm the oldest. My name is Xavier, 25 years old and your legal guardian" He says as he sits in front of me joining the others.

"Legal huh?" I say under my breath without even meaning to.

"What was that?" He snaps at me.

"N-nothing" I stutter while menatly scolding myself.

"I will not tolerate any disrespect or back talk" he says in a threatening voice.

"u-understood" I say looking down.

"I'm Lorenzo, 23 years old. You can just call me Enzo if you want" He says with a smile breaking the tension. It feels nice that at least one person can smile around here.

"Zackary, 21." The guy across from Enzo says while looking a bit more intimidating than the others, except Xavier of course.

"And my name is Hunter, 18 years old. Watch your back lil girl" Another guy says with a smirk as he approaches me.

"Dude stop scaring her, she looks like she'll pass out any minute. I'm Julian btw, This idiot's twin" another guy says as he approaches Hunter grabbing him by the nape of his clothes.

"Do you want to fight or something?!" Hunter yells now fixated on his twin.

"Hunter '' Xavier warnes as he's cold gaze goes on Hunter. Hunter immediately stops and calms down. Then I noticed one more person getting up and approaching me.

"Hello there little one. My name's Noah, I'm 17. I look forward to knowing more about you" He says with a sweet smile. I must've looked shocked as he chuckled, patting my head gently. I flinched at his hand which earned a hurt look from Noah. Noah then stepped back giving me some space.

'What am I supposed to do now?' I think while my heart was still on high speed.

"Julian, would you mind showing our sister around and also to her room?" Xavier asks, making more of a command then asking a question, breaking the awkward silence.

"Sure thing bro" Julian says with a smirk. I follow Julian as he shows me around. This place is even bigger than I thought and I'll definitely get lost here in the beginning of my stay. While we're walking, Juian mentions some info about our brothers and how I should treat them.

 "When it comes to Xavier you can never talk back or disrespect him. He's super strict and you do not want to be on his bad side. As for Enzo, you can go to him anytime. He's more approachable if you would say but can also be a bit strict sometimes. Now Zach is a different story. I used to call him Mr.grumpy pants because he really is sometimes. A huge heart breaker when it comes to girls as he doesn't seem to care about their feelings at all. Hunter is the most annoying, just don't take him seriously he'll probably try to tease you a lot so better get used to it. Then the youngest brother Noah. He's probably the least annoying and pretty chill but a bit too soft in my opinion" He talked as i'm quietly walking behind nodding.

"W-what a-about y-you?" I stutter unsure, if I should even talk or not.

"I'm definitely the smartest of the family so don't hesitate to ask if you need help with school or anything" He says, earning a quiet giggle from me which leaves him looking amused.