Memories

[Listen to the song....]

Yoongi's P. O. V.

As soon as Jungkook uttered those words I ran to Jae's room and to my horror she was lying there, senseless. 

"Aera! " I shouted as I went to her and hugged her. 

Soon a tear left my eye which I never gave permission to. 

I looked at her as I recalled the same thing happening 6 years ago, just in front of my eyes.

I quickly closed my eyes shut, shaking my head. My mind wasn't working. I felt like a useless fool who didn't even know A B C D. 

I held her tighter in my embrace cause that's the only thing that came in my mind while  my eyes were tracing her face, looking for any sign of consciousness. But no. There was nothing left in her face. 

I kept looking at her because it was calming me down. I was feeling like I was protecting her unconscious body because I was holding her. She was with me.

Suddenly someone shook me as I came back to my sense and looked up to see  Jin hyung. 

He looked at Jae and his eyes softened as he caressed her cheeks, very gently and patted her hair. 

"Hyung.. " I cried as I looked at him. 

"What is it, Yoongi-ah? " He asked so normally, his voice so soothing and calm, somehow also calming my own beating heart. 

"She fainted. I don't want her to remember this event either. " I said as I looked at Jae. 

"Then inject her the same drug you did. " He said. 

"No hyung....If I give her overdose, she'll face problems such as anxiety, hallucination or she may get addicted to it. " I said and he looked at me, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"How many memories did you erase from her? " He asked suddenly. 

"Her whole past. " I said not regretting. 

"Wha- " He sighed. 

"Yoongi-ah, did you ever noticed how lost she feels when she doesn't remember something? You made a huge gap on her memories. This is not fair. " He continued as I glared at him. 

"Do you even know for fuck's sake what she went through? " I asked somehow maintaining a calm yet triggering voice. 

"No, I don't. But human only carry the memories with them whether it's good or bad. It's like a burning tattoo inside their head. You can't remove it. Even if you try you'll only scratch it and it'll get messier. " He said, smiling sadly.

"And it's her choice whether she wants to keep her memory or not. Who gave you the permission? " He added.

He is right. 

"Then what should I do? " I asked him looking down. 

"Wait until she wakes up and then talk to her. Solve her puzzles and help her connect them together. " 

"How? I'm afraid I'll hurt her by bringing her past. " I said. 

"Maybe good things hurt a little at first but it gives you a lifetime happiness. " He said as he patted my shoulder once again and was leaving the room. 

"Where are you going? Don't leave me. " I said, crying silently. 

"I've to take care of Jungkook. Manager-nim heard him and now he's taking him to the company. " He said with a sigh.