Chapter 22

Rehan's POV

"Catch" Kyle handed me a bottle of water, I thanked him taking a few needed sips as we walked up the stairs with Kyle's hand in mine "Do you think that this might be the one"

"So far it doesn't look bad but I can't decide until we get inside" Kyle's drunken thought was not drunken at all, he knew what he was saying about us moving in together. We talked about it and after a week of contemplating I decided why not. I love him, he loves me, I am happy with him and there is nothing more that I want in the world than be with him.

We have been searching for an apartment in our money range that is not so far away from both of our colleges "Hi, I am Francis nice meeting you"

"Hi, I am Kyle and this is Rehan my boyfriend" The lady smiled a genuine smile and I was glad we weren't about to meet a homophobic person like we did last week. We were at a restaurant having lunch and when we walked out we decided to take a walk, holding hands, kissing like two people who love each other do when this guy walked up to us and said 'F@gs' well I hate the word but I am not triggered by it. Not Kyle though, to say he threw words at him would be an understatement.

He definitely knew his right and he put the guy in his place from a to z. At some point I laughed so hard when he embarrassed the guy saying 'Your can't fullfil your wife, you make it your job to meddle in happy people's lives' the guy wanted to fight saying 'I will beat the f@g out of you and your wife' and the next words made me realize Kyle is the best thing that has ever happened to me when he said 'We are starting to misgender people now, now wife means husband and husband means wife. Do you mean your wife is a man' the guy seethed and I think he knew he wasn't going to win the argument he turned around walking away as Kyle threw his way a 'You are always welcomed to the community' like, if I was that guy I would hide in my house for the rest of my life.

And that is the man I will get to call husband one day "If you are looking for something cozy, this place is for you" the lady said as we walked into the apartment, you go through a small hallway and on the left is a well finished kitchen plus a living room. We got into deeper taking in the white walls, we got into the bedroom, not so big but fit for two people and two people staff, the bathroom is cozy not much space though, the bathtub was so small and I don't think it will fit the both of us.

I glanced at Kyle and I think he was thinking of the same exact thing "What do you think?" I asked getting back in the bedroom, Francis stayed in the living room giving us space.

"It's not my favorite but I guess it will do for now"

"I think so too, I kind of like it better than the previous ones" He nodded walking to the closet checking inside "So should we take it"

"My clothes are not going to fit in here" Kyle complained, I moved to the small closet. It is small but how many clothes does he have "This fits just half my closet"

"Are we really going to leave this apartment because of a tiny closet"

"Where will my clothes go, my shoes" I raised my eye brows asking really, that is what he is worried about right now, his fuckin clothes "You're right, I will figure it out when we move in" I smiled shaking my head walking over to him pecking his lips, we are going to take this step together the two of us. This was going to be our first home and as we signed the papers paying for it, I knew this was something we couldn't take back. This was it, I was nervous and excited at the same time

"I can't believe we did this"

"Me either but we just did" he held up the house keys that we were given a wide grin plastered on his lips and seeing him happy made all the nervousness out of my system "This is our apartment now and as far as I know we should take it's virginity"

"I don't think it's still a virgin" I glanced around the empty house, we don't know how many people have been here.

"Good, it wouldn't mind then"

"I guess not"

*****

"This is the bed" I decided the moment I sat on it, it was the one we had to get, so comfortable and big enough for the both of us. We are trying to buy things for our apartment, the bed is the most essential one and maybe after some time more staff will come in. Our income is not that good and college too, we are able to buy one thing at a time since I refused to get help from either of our parents, we are starting our lives.

I wanted to be proud of this, to know that me and Kyle worked hard for what we have and be proud of it. If our apartment is empty, it is where we begin from before it becomes full "It's nice but that one" Kyle pointed to the other bed right across from this one. I got up going to the one he liked and I melted, yap this one was better "Ohh, yap this is the bed"

"It will be hard to wake up in the morning"

"I know" we laughed laying open on the bed and I suddenly felt sleepy "And with you next to me, I should kiss my morning classes goodbye"

"Like I will let you"

"I have some tactics under my sleeves" There was no way he could convince me to let him stay in bed when he had classes, let me hope he is prepared to get woken up each and every morning he has classes

"I have cold water "

"You wouldn't do that" he gasped

"If it means getting you out of bed I will do it"

"That is the most evil thing I have ever heard in my life" he sat up and started tickling me "Promise you will never do such a thing to me" I laughed trying to fight off his hands, I was going to pee my pants if he didn't stop.

"I promise, I promise" I yelled until he stopped, I breathed in hard wiping tears from the side of my eyes not caring about the looks we were getting from everyone "I promise to do it every morning" I finished running off of the bed before he could catch me laughing my ass off.

"Rehan" I could hear him he was behind me but I wasn't stopping as I passed through people my small form helping me out. I reached a store where they sold utensils and I hid behind one isle with one employee looking at me as if expecting me to steal something at the way I was looking around. I paid him no mind keeping my eyes to the door just in case Kyle walks in "Got you"

"Nooo" I yelled laughing when he caught me from behind "You dirty cheater" I couldn't handle my laugh as he carried me on his shoulder and out of the store his hands on my ass "You pervert, people are watching"

"I didn't see you minding them when you were running" I groaned giving up until he took me outside to Henry's car, we haven't gotten our selves one and per now we use Henry's. He attached our lips, I sighed kissing him back hard "I love you"

"Love you too, let's get out of here"

"What about the bed and our mattress"

"Shit, I had forgotten about that" with all of that running I forgot about what had brought us here in the first place, we held hands going back in as we purchased our first bed together and this marked the first so many things we will gain together.

This was our new life, new future and I was glad I was opening a new chapter with Kyle Pierce, the man I thought I was incompatible with suddenly turned out to be the man I was willing to spend my entire life with and there was no questioning how much I loved this man.....

And I am so happy we are starting our lives together