Chapter Eleven

Ianira pov
*warning*
Mature content ahead...

I sat in the bed waiting for that monster to arrive……. While I adjusted the choker band around my neck which is irritating me to the core……. After giving that box Louisa helped me to get ready…….. Here I am wearing an pathetic excuse of red lingerie with choker band which I hate so much……. She didn’t give me any robe this time when I asked her…….. she told me she was ordered only to give what’s in the box making me angry at that monster……. I sighed looking at the door while I felt my nervousness increase by each passing minutes…… I wanted this to be over as soon as possible so that I could go back to my room I thought sighing again…… when I heard the door creaking sound I shot up from the bed and saw him walking inside…… seeing me he stopped walking stood there looking at me from head to toe……. I saw his green eyes turned more darker making me shiver at his predatory look in his eyes…… I backed away from the bed when he started walking towards me……. Backing away from him I came in contact with the wall while I stood there and saw him walking closer to me……. He came closer to me and kept his hands on the wall blocking me……..

“You disobeyed me again il mio cigno” (my Swan) he said staring at me while I looked down without saying anything…... I felt him grab my jaw making me look at him while he pulled me closer our lips were almost touching…….. I stood still not even moving if I move our lips will touch while I felt his hot breath on my face……. “Such an bad piccolo cigno wanting to be punished” (little swan) he said making me stunned….. In flash he smashed his lips on mine making me grasp…….. He kissed me hard and deep biting my lips while I kissed him back……. I felt his other hand touch my ass gripping tightly making me let out an moan in pain…… while he kept on kissing me roughly I felt him grab my thighs lifting me up and wrapped my legs around his waist……. I felt his hardness near my core while he started rubbing himself on me making me moan…….. Pulling away from my lips he trailed kisses on my neck and shoulder sucking my skin……. I was so close to coming when he pulled away from me suddenly making me let out an groan in frustration……. I stood there breathing heavily while I saw him walking towards the bed and sat there like an king……..

“Crawl to me cigno” I heard him say while I looked at him stunned…… I stared at him in disbelief when I heard him say again……. “crawl to me cigno” he said gritting each and every words looking at me coldly……. I realised what he is trying to do making me angry yet deep inside I knew I have no option…… I have to do what he is saying if I want to survive……. Taking an deep breath I vowed myself I will not let him break me……. I bent down and started crawling towards him while I saw him smirking at me……. When I got closer to him he sat there legs wide open while I was on my knees in front of him…….. I saw him come closer to me while I felt his hand grab my hair tugging it tightly…….. “Buon piccolo cigno”(good little swan) I heard him say something in Italian while I felt his thumb caressing my lips……. “Open your mouth cigno” he said while I stared at him tensed and did as he told……. I felt his thumb inside my mouth when I heard him say “suck”……. I started sucking his thumb slowly while his other hand gripped my hair tightly……. I saw his eyes had an some dark unknown glint while he pulled away his thumb rubbing my lips harshly…… “tell me to fuck you cigno” he said making me stunned…….

Author pov

Ira stared at him angrily while she hatred no loathed his very existence in each cells of her body….. Slade saw the look of hatred in her eyes making him smirk internally……. She took an deep breathe and said “fuck me” staring straight in his eyes making me raise his eyebrows…… “say my name cigno” Slade said looking at women kneeling in front of him……. While he felt his cock harden more trying to bust from his pants seeing the siren in the red lingerie…… red on her naturally tanned skin looked so tempting while all he wanted to rip it off from her and fuck her hard……. “Fuck me Slade” ira said softly while he grabbed her neck lifting her from the floor and threw her on the bed……. He got on top of her smashing his lips on her kissing her deeply……. She kissed him back equally while he ripped off her bra making her grasp in surprise…… she felt his mouth latch on to her nibbles sucking and biting it harshly……. While his other hand roughly massaging her breast making her arch back moaning…….. Slade had seen many women’s with big bust but they all were fake not like the one he is sucking right now……. She had an beautiful big plump breast which he wanted to suck and fuck so hard…….

Ira moaned out loudly when she left his hardness near her core while slade growled pulling away…… he ripped his shirt off and removed his pants got on top of her again kissing her……. “Cazzo di merda” (fucking shit) he swearing in his mind kissing her hot mouth thinking about the dirty things he could do with her…….. Pulling away from her lips he started kissing her chest stomach and ripped her panties off……. While she laid there in the bed naked and breathing heavily……. In single thrust he filled her tight little cunt making her let out an scream……. Ira felt pain with his sudden thrust she was still not adjusted to his size while he kept on pounding into her pussy……. He gripped her hip wrapping her legs around him and started fucking her deeper and harder…….. All he felt was pleasure fucking her hot tight pussy gripping his cock while he rammed inside her deeper…….. Sound of skin slapping echoed around the room while ira held on to his shoulder moaning and withering in pleasure……. She was so close to coming while he kept on fucking her faster…… ira came screaming his name while Slade felt her cunt pulsing making him near the edge……. He let out an growl loudly coming his seeds inside her tight cunt breathing heavily and fell on top of her……

Ira laid in the bed eyes closed and breathing heavily while she basked in the feeling of the pleasure she just got……. Slade pulled away from her little and saw his little cigno laid in the bed flustered in red closing her eyes……. He pulled away from her cunt and turned her back making her knee on the bed…… while she opened her eyes stared when she felt him switch positions……. “I will pop this ass cherry one day soon cigno” he said stretching her asshole making her grasp in shock……. While slade wiped the cum sliding in her thighs with his finger and applied it In her ass thrusting his finger inside…… ira hissed in pain when she felt his finger thrust inside her ass……. She felt him add one more finger in her ass making her grip the bedsheet feeling the odd sensation……. “Such an Tight little ass” he said fucking her ass with his fingers faster while his other hand rubbed and pinched her clits harshly making her moan……. While he growled loudly and said “il mio”(mine) kissing her neck……. He felt her cunt pulsate making him realise she was close to the climax while he pulled his finger out……. He gripped her hips positioning and slammed his cock inside her cunt in single move……. Ira let out an scream when slade thrusted into her roughly while she felt him grip her hair…….
Slade kept on fucking her harder and deeper making her come screaming his name……. Soon he emptied his seeds inside her cunt groaning and fell down on her……. he felt her soft, silky hair on his face while his hands caressed her beautiful golden brown tresses taking an whiff of her scent….. His nostrils filled with lavender and citrus smell making him hard again……. Pulling away from her he again rolled her over and got to of her…….. He started thrusting inside her slow and long staring straight at her Amber eyes holding her hands either sides…….. Ira kept on staring at his green eyes their face had few inches gap while she felt his hot breath in her face……. She was tired and exhausted but she knew he was not done with her…….. that its going to be an long night she thought while she felt his lips on hers kissing her deeply while she kissed him back……..

Hello readers, what do you guys think about the chapter???..... What is going to happen????

Next update will be on Friday......

Please do vote and comment......