Changes 2

[Interface]

You have new skills available. Select one.

{Furious Flurry}

Channel your anger and launch a rapid flurry of strikes against your opponent. This skill can be used unarmed or with a weapon, either with or without a martial technique. The speed of attacks diminishes over the duration of this skill. Attacks are randomly launched within a radius of half the user's arm length and have a reach equal to the length of the user's weapon. After the skill ends, the user will feel very tired. This skill's effectiveness depends on the level of the user's anger.

{Cast time: 1 second, Mana Consumption: 10 mana/second, Recharge rate: This skill can only be used after 4 hours of sleep.}

{Bone to Stone}

Convert all your bones into stone temporarily. Your bones become stronger, more durable yet heavier. Your melee attacks will be slower yet they will carry more power. Your bones will be much harder to break. This skill lasts for 30 minutes after which your bones will turn back to normal.

{Cast time: 10 seconds, Mana Consumption: 120 mana, Recharge rate: 4 hours.}

{Obsidian Offensive}

Cover a weapon of your choosing in magical shards of obsidian, enhancing the weapon's durability and damage. One can enchant a weapon, or themselves. One can enchant the weapons of others. One must be in direct contact with the weapon they wish to enchant. The effect of this spill lasts for 30 minutes.

{Cast time: Depends on weapon size, Mana consumption: Depends on weapon size, Recharge rate: None.}

Finally, I had to choose my skills. [Furious Flurry] seemed powerful for a barbarian. [Bone to Stone] seemed like a good defensive spell, but it would limit my agility. It was best to avoid an attack completely, rather than to endure the blow. [Obsidian Offensive] seemed both like a good spell to use on me and others. I could temporarily increase the combat strength of the tribe. and the spell seemed like a natural fit for my [Crystallomancer] class.

After the fight with the Refined Frogman, my stats had increased slightly on their own.

[Interface]

You have raised your Strength by 1, (14 → 15)

You have raised your Agility by 1, (15 → 16)

You have raised your Dexterity by 1, (18 → 19)

You have raised your Intelligence by 1, (19 → 20)

You have raised your Willpower by 2, (20 → 22)

My physical attributes had grown to be above average, and since I was aiming to become more of a sorcerer than a fighter, it would be wise to put points into [Intelligence] and [Willpower]. But I still didn't want to neglect my other points, being able to stab something with a spear was still important. I had 15 points available, so I had no problems choosing what to raise.

[Interface]

You have raised your Strength by 2, (15 → 17)