Florean Fortescue's Ice-cream Parlour

"Wake up (Y/N)," someone is whispering in my ear.
"WAKE UP (Y/N)!", a different voice shouts and I open one eye to see Draco and Blaise standing above me shaking me and trying to wake me up.

"You idiots!", I scream and flip over in the bed.
"Its 11am, you need to get up", Draco says gently.
"For what?", I respond.
"We're off to Diagon alley for ice cream", Blaise grabs the duvet off me revealing my emerald green pjs and an old book that's nearly falling apart clasped behind my hands.
"Awhhh, nice pjs (Y/N)", Blaise taunts.
I could just about smack him right now.
"Shove off Blaise. They're cute", Draco smirks and I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not. Either way I'm not going to stay here making a fool out of myself.

"RIGHT!", I raise my voice and jump out of bed.
"Everybody out."
"What?", they say in unison.
"Everybody out now. I'm getting ready".
"How dare you", Blaise begins but I shove him out the door.
"You too", I shove Draco out after Blaise and try not to laugh at their star struck faces.

I try my best to be speedy getting ready as I know the boys have no patience.
I change into some black jeans and shoes and a red t shirt with a snake across the back. I brush out my raggedy hair and let it flow below my shoulders. Then I open the door and see them waiting outside for me, legs crossed, sitting on the floor like they were queuing up for the last chocolate frog available in the world.

"Pathetic", I laugh.
"You only took around 25 hours", Blaise rolls his eyes.
"26 actually", Draco corrects him.
"Come on. I could use some ice cream right about now".
I start to make my way down the stairs.
"Strawberry peanut butter?", Draco says behind my shoulder.
"You know it".

We use the floo powder network to get to Diagon alley. I've gotten quite good at using it since the last time. We tumble out at flourish and blotts and I take my time looking around at all the books.
They have a cool journal collection in the stationary part of the store and I gaze in awe.
There's one in particular I really like. It's green and silver with gold tones and has a serpent going through it. It's really beautiful.
"What ya looking at?", Blaise says.
"This journal", I pick it up and feel the weight of it. It's pretty heavy.
"Get it then", Blaise suggests.
"Too expensive", I say and put the journal back longingly.
Draco looks at the journal and fixates on it for a minute.

"Let's go then". I say.
Draco hangs back.
"What's wrong?".
"I just want to have a look at the quills. I need a new one. You guys go get a table at the ice cream parlor, I'll catch up", he says and walks off.

Me and Blaise grab at table at the ice cream parlor and order our ice creams. I order a mint choco chip for draco.

He arrives soon after with a bag from Flourish and Blotts.
"What did you get?", Blaise asks.
"Just some stuff I needed".
Blaise shrugs and tucks into his ice cream.
"Here", I pass the ice cream to Draco. "Got your favorite", I smile.
"Thank you", he grins.

We sit in silence for a while stuffing our faces with ice cream until we hear a voice behind us.

"Hello (Y/N)!", it booms.

Professor Albus Dumbledore.