Epilogue

Kyle's POV

"It is time for the groom and the groom to have their first dance" I smiled getting up taking Rehan's hand in mine as we made our way to the dance floor. After three years I am finally able to marry the man I love, I finally popped the question that I wanted to ask for so long but had to wait until he finished college and on that day of graduation I knelt down and put a ring on his finger because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, no questions asked and as I walked with him on the dance floor of our first dance as husband and husband I couldn't hold my happiness.

I couldn't hold my excitement in, we reached the center and I turned to him wrapping my hands around his waist as he wrapped his around my neck standing on his tip toes our song starting, we chose the song he used to ask me to be his boyfriend, the song I happen to love the most in the world because it is like our love song and it only reminds me of Rehan 'heartbeat, Carrie underwood' I just couldn't help but smile while recalling all the years we have been together and what we have been through, from a small apartment to a house big enough as we wanted.

From a college kid in love to a working man in love and even if he is still interning, we are happy with what we have accomplished. So far I earn much than him but after his intern he will definitely earn more than me since he will become an architecture. I recalled every argument we have had through the years, some I thought we will never make it through and one of them being Ryan who was set on stealing my man because he was still in love with him, Rehan wanted then to stay friends and I kept quiet until the day I found Ryan kissing him.

That was the longest we have broken up, a month of pure misery and I was glad we worked through it, Ryan and Rehan had to cut their contact or I was never forgiving him. Our other big fight was with Timothy who was set on getting into my pants again but we worked through that because I was going to do absolutely nothing to jeopardize my relationship with him, then Dylan and as the signs had showed before, he was clearly into my man too but he didn't make a big deal. He confessed to Rehan after breaking up with Ella and when Rehan clearly told him he didn't feel the same way he left, I don't know where but I am glad he is gone, Ella was heart broken but she said she kind of knew as they talked more about Rehan in their relationship than the two of them. Ella is still single still searching for the one.

Caleb is still Caleb, so close to Hugh Rehan's brother while Henry is also still Henry. I am the only committed one among the three of us, I got rid of those thoughts the good ones taking me over, the nights we spend in bed talking, the morning I wake up to see his face, the dinner date surprises. The movies we watch while cuddling, the nights out in the clubs a place Rehan now enjoys when we are together. I pulled him closer moving my feet from side to side as the song went on

"Dancing to the rhythm of our heart beat" We both sung at the same time making us chuckle pulling out of the hug, staring at him with admiration.

"Not compatible you said" I teased with a smirk "Now we are Mr and Mr Pierce Scott" I wiggled my eye brows liking the sound of our names together.

"I love the sound of that, Kyle Pierce Scott and I know you will love the surprise I have for you tonight" he teased licking my face, my face turned red when everyone gasped 'Oh shit' I won't be getting the end of that from his dad and brother. They both like picking on me so much, at first I thought they hated me, turned out the adored me but that is how they show their love, one time I slept over and since I wasn't allowed to sleep in the same bed as Rehan 'Because we weren't married' I woke up with my bed in the swimming pool, they are evil. I could never have dinner without getting picked on for the entire dinner whereas his mom is an angel, his sister sometimes an angel but sometimes as evil as his dad and brother.