Please [1]

Clothes drenched with his blood sweat and tears. A melodies tune came from the left of the adeptus. It attracted him, it sounded so peaceful and free. He searched for the tune every where. When he almost gave up he finally found it. A timid little boy sitting on a giant boulder as he played the flute. The boys beauty caught Xiao attention, the feeling in his heart was so foreign to him. it's love. Before he could approached the delicate man, he dissapeared in thin air. The man feature was stuck in his mind, even after years and years. He always hoped to see him again one day but the day never came, well atleast that was what he thought.

**

Zhongli and Xiao walked down liyue harbor like any othery normal day. It was that day that was different from other days.

"I would like you to meet someone" this question was not often brought up between the two of them.

"With your personality and their personality, I think you'll be a great match" Zhongli said calmly as he smile at everyone.

"I refuse Mr Zhongli" Xiao said without another second of thinking about it. Zhongli understood where he was coming from, he was never into meeting new people, he preferred to be alone.

"Xiao just this once, trust me" Xiao gave in. This person can't be that bad right? He hesitated to nod but Zhongli seems satisfied with his response.

**

It was a week after that conversation when it was finally time for Xiao to meet this person Zhongli talked about a week ago. He was a little curious what he meant by their personalities would be a great match. Zhongli told Xiao to meet him and the mystery person at Wangshu In. When he reached the place he see Zhongli alone standing there with his arms resting on the balcony railing. Zhongli noticed Xiao presence so he gave the man a little wave and smile and invite him over to stam beside him. He looked around confused, where is this other person? he thought to himself. But he kept quiet and went to stand beside Zhongli. After a few minutes of waiting, nothing happened when suddenly there was a commotion behind him.

"Ahhh I'm late!" a voice of someone he never heard of. His accent does not sound Liyuen. Before he could turn back, someone bumped into his back.

"Ow, im sorry!" the person said. To Xiao he sounded to cheerful, so not his type. He felt like seeing someone like this would drain all his energy, sigh. When he turned around, he saw this man, a bit taller than him but thin. But his features made him realise something, is the guy!

"There you are Venti" Zhongli said as he helped out Venti who was in pain from the impact.

So that's the name he goes by.. his tunes are... nevermind..

"Hello Venti meet Xiao, Xiao meet Venti" Venti looked at Xiao as if saw something cool.

"Hi Xiao :D" Venti said so lively it felt like looking at his energetic ass was draining his energy. But there was one thing Xiao liked about Venti, the tunes he plays, it felt so calm and free. He wants him to play it again.

"So I'm going to leave you two there while I find a place for us to eat" Zhongli left, leaving only Venti and Xiao alone. It was awkward. They barely knew each other but Venti definitely sense that they met each other before, some where, but he can't seem to remember where and when. But he tried to brush of these feelings by starting a conversation with Xiao.

"Hello! Mind introducing yourself?" He said as he walk up to Xiao and rest his lower arm on the railings. The blue greenish eyes met the golden Amber eyes. They were both admiring each other eyes. They could've stayed longer but the tension made Xiao flustered therefore he looked away.

"I'm Adeptus Xiao. You can call me Alatus as well. But I most prefer to be called Xiao" he said. He did not add on anything else.

"Ah cool I'm Venti the bard!" Venti said cheerfully. Xiao did not said anything, he just acknowledged him and went back to staring at the Liyue view.

"Xiao, Venti, come here, I found a restaurant" Xiao got back to earth and walked to Zhongli and followed him. Venti too did the same. They walked to Xiangling restaurant and got lunch there.

-----------

(Hi I'm like bored that's why I wrote this story. and I could not allow this idea to remain in my head for days so I decided to write it down 😟🙏. I don't think this story will have a happy ending but alright bro lesgo 😎)