[Namkook] Destiny Plays

Ahh, Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook

Ahh, Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook. Pretty names, right? Both are enemies of each other, or in simple words, they hate each other. Both would be glaring at each other everytime they meet. The atmosphere would be so awkward. Though, destiny plays with them. They would always meet each other at an unexpected places. It's like destiny really wants them to be together.

Jungkook groans as he's met with Namjoon again. Of course Namjoon's reaction is the same, who would want to see their enemies at their favorite library.
"I see we meet again, Jeon" Namjoon says, rolling his eyes.
"Oh, shush, it's not like I wanted to meet you" Jungkook says, scoffing and hiding his face with the book he's holding.
"I feel like you're planning all of these, us always meeting" Namjoon says, raising his brow.
"Oh, come on, who would want to stalk you? I mean, yeah... You might be handsome, but, no, I don't want to plan on always seeing you" Jungkook says, snickering.

"Well, Jeon, do you like me then?" Namjoon says as he puts Jungkook's book down, smirking. Jungkook was startled and accidentally slapped him. Namjoon groans, holding onto his cheeks. People stared at them and shushed them. Jungkook apologizes and quickly ran away.
"Wait!" Namjoon says, making people glare at him as he ran after Jungkook.

"Jeon! Wait! Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled, pulling Jungkook who almost got hit by a car.
"Are you out of your fucking mind?! You were almost hit!" Namjoon says, glaring.
"Why the fuck do you care, Kim?!" Jungkook says, eyes widening as he felt lips on his. He froze, Namjoon is kissing him. The guy that he thought hated him, kissed him and it's all happening in public. He finally realizes and slapped the older.
"We're in fucking public!" Jungkook says, huffing as he pulled Namjoon to an alleyway.
"Why the fuck did you do that?" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

"I like you, okay!" Namjoon says, biting his bottom lip. He grabbed Jungkook by the waist, wanting to kiss him again when the younger pushes him.
"Stop" Jungkook says, sighing.
"What?" Namjoon says, gulping.
"Namjoon, I know... But can you like slow down? We're not dating, you kissed me so unexpectedly and want another one? Fuck you... Work for it" Jungkook says, winking as he kisses the older's cheek.
"Bye bye, Kim" Jungkook says, blowing a kiss before walking away. Namjoon acted like he caught it, and smiled.

"Oh, Jeon, I will"