5.There decision💝

(At 6:30 they left from there to singnaia mansion. In one car all were coming).

(They were going and by seeing the route kirti sense that that she has seen the route before.Suddenly kirti's mind striked and she got idea that they were going to Naira's home.)

Kirti:- ma !!

Swarna- yes I know you get it where we are going but just shut your mouth sit quietly.

(Kirti was happy for his brother and for naira also)

Kirti(in mind):- I know why mom-dad choose naira for Kartik. She is best for Kartik I know. Now I also want both to agree for this marriage.

(They riched at Singhania sadan)

(Naitik was settings in the hall and when he saw that kartik family was coming he go to entrance to welcome them and akshara also saw them and she too join to welcome them.)

(Kartik was at utter shock knowing that they were here for no another then naira.)

Kartik (in mind):-oh my god naira. I didn't thought for once also. Mom dad will choose naira for me. I can't force her for this marriage. I have to talk with her.

Kartik looked towards kirti who was continuously smiling. She blinked her eyes in assurance.They sat down on sofa present there.

Swarna:- plz bring naira. I can't wait.

(She was very impatiently waiting for naira.)

(Soon naira came down
with naksh. Naksh was also shock seeing Kartik and his family. Naksh saw towards Naitik and Akshara who gave him assuring look.)

Naira was looking down she saw upwards and was as shock as kartik to see Kartik there.

Naira(in mind):- oh kartik sir. I can't believe mom-dad choose sir for me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. Mom dad has so many expectations from me. Kartik's mom is looking so happy.Her trance was broken by swarna who called her.

Swarna:-naira come here beta.

Naira moved towards swarna she took blessings and sat down beside swarna. Naira looked towards kirti. She saw kirti also gave her a assuring smile.

Swarna:- sorry beta we didn't tell you first about you and kartik which we have decided. But we thought you both are best for eachother. So.

Manish:- naira take your time to think we will never force you in this relationship.

Naira smiled but she was hell nervous.

Naitik:: naira take kartik to your room and talk plz. Afterall you both have to decide what you want we are not forcing you both in this relation.

(They both entered in room. Both were silent for sometime. Kartik broke the silence. )

Kartik:- hi naira how are you ?

Naira(looking down):- I am good sir.

Kartik:- see no need to call me sir you can call me kartik.

Naira:- ok sir... I mean kartik.

Naira gesture him to sit. He sat down.

Naira also sat down.

Kartik:- see naira I want to clear one thing plz don't take any decision in hurry no one is here forcing you. You are free to tell me anything.
Naira- I know.

Kartik:- and I am ready to give my 100% chance in this realtion if you are ready then.

Naira was impressed by his honesty.

Naira:- sir.... I mean Kartik I am also ready but I need some time to know you.

Kartik smiled and said

Kartik:- that I also need and we can talk with parents dw they will understand us. It is obvious we are stranger who meet few days before and this sudden thing so we need time. I know.

Naira:- thank you kartik for understanding me.

Naira(in mind):- I think I am right at my decision kartik is nice guy i can trust him.

Credit also goes to PatelBharvi

Love
Aesha💕

(Pls support me and vote, comments and follow your support means me lot)