Part 5

I must admit living together again feels great. Every morning I can't help but acknowledge the fact that we are adapting back to our old routine rather quickly. However I can't also ignore that there is so much to be made up for. Too many feelings yet to be truly expressed. We are treading cautiously around one another.

It hurt me deeply that I was the one  who had caused it. Despite the number of times they have reassured me of their forgiveness,I feel like there is an explosion just waiting to be set off. The fact that Nick and I are left alone; like it has always been since we reunited, and in grim silence, is evidence enough.

Though I am lying  on his chest, with his arms around me, he feels distant.

The whole situation feels alien. Nick having to watch me everyday doesn't feel  good for the kind of relationship we  have. He knows it somehow, and I guess that's why, he nudged me back and stood deep in thought. He walked till he got  by the window and just  gazed outside.

I sat by the couch watching as he stuffed his hands roughly in his pocket. After what seemed like an eternity, Nick turned around, and headed for the bedroom.

Minutes later, he emerged fully dressed and holding his jacket carelessly. He walked towards me, and  I rose when he got to where I was.  After a little staring match, I took the jacket from him and helped him suit up. We both stared at each knowing pretty much what that step meant in our relationship. He was trusting me to be on my own. I leaned forward and kissed him expressing my gratitude and joy.

"I hope I am doing the right thing."

"You are, I promise." My words seemed to convince him because without hesitation, he left.

I was too eager to be left on my own, I hadn't considered how boring it would be around this big house. Not to mention a ton of staff around, something I am yet to acquaint myself with. After a long debate in my thoughts, I  settled for what I did best; sleep.

I somehow managed to pass five long hours taking a nap. I was woken by Nate's and Nick's arrival. I was surprised to see them back earlier than Alina but I didn't comment on it, because I knew they were afraid of finding us gone.

Soon after I confirmed it to be,  as they got more lascivious, with an hint or urgency. It didn't fail to put me in the mood though as I gave the same energy back.  We didn't bother changing rooms when our activity got heated. We just discarded our clothes urgently and  before long our tangled bodies moved in a perfect sync, each taking and giving freely. It was just a quickie but it wasn't any less exhilarating.

We just laid there after, contently holding one another.  Nick was the first to break  serenity by observing the time. We barely had thirty minutes before Alina got home. I suggested we take a shower and as a fool that he is, Nick wasn't for my idea.

" Do we really need to shower?"

" No, I would like to welcome my daughter home from school, with cum dripping down my thighs!"

"I missed that mouth " Nate chipped in giving me a simple kiss as I broke our connection.

"Are we talking about the same mouth?" Nick asked  feigning surprise and I shot him a mean glare as Nathan erupted in laughter.

"Maybe," Nate uttered licking my lips and pulled back to starr intently.
After a while I rose, gathered my clothes and rushed to our bedroom; they waren't far behind.

Dinner time turned to family talent show amidst laughter and teasing; lots of teasing especially on Nathan's side. Poor Mr President was the joke of the night.

We stayed up late watching tv delightfully as the following day would be a weekend. We all looked forward to spending quality time together.

It was past 3:00am when we opted for sleep; in Alina's case at least. Back in our room, the climax to an amazing day was timely approaching.