Moments and Pranks

Tanjiro:

The redhead let out a yawn and sat up to stretch out his arms. He then wiped away the sleepiness from his eyes, as he looked down to see Rokuta on his chest while Takeo and Shigeru were both on his sides. A smile curled up to his lips, as he remembered the events yesterday.

He can spend more time with his family again and maybe in this watching the future thing, he can find a way to defeat Muzan!

He remembered their host saying that he has the key in defeating Muzan, but she didn't told them if they won or lost against that monster. She just revealed some of his comrades' fates and little bits of info about the future.

She just made them much more confuse at what their real fates are. Then, there's their descendants...

Everything is confusing and it doesn't make sense. Their host revealed some things, but those things are also vague. It's like their host is teasing them at what will happened next.

Maybe, he should get some fresh air. After gently moving Rokuta off his body, he quietly got out of the bed they shared. He looked around and noticed the other males were still deeply asleep.

Their host had a large sleeping quarters for both males and females. Although, the Ubayashiki family and both the old former Hashiras had their own sleeping quarters. All their rooms are next to each other.

Letting out a sigh, he stood up and made his way to the door. Gem-san had already showed them the map of her place, there were some rooms that are forbidden to enter and there are some doors that disappears and would move spots from time to time. Their host even explained that some of the doors were kinda tricky and who knows what she meant by that.

She didn't told them everything about this place, just the basics. He let out a sigh and made his way up the stairs. He might as well wandered aimlessly.

He was on the seventh-floor right now and he decided to go to the left corridor. For, some reason he decided to pace around one particular spot. He walked back and forth while his head starts to think of a place where it will help him clear his mind.

However, he stopped pacing when he noticed a weird painting. Was that a man teaching a bunch of demons to dance? However, before he could thought more of it, he heard the sound of a door creaking open.

He turned around to see a door that wasn't there before. He quirked an eyebrow at that and decided to take a small peek. He craned his neck and his eyes widened when he saw the beautiful greenery of plants and gorgeous colorful flowers.

He decided to take one step in and to his surprise, he smelled real fresh air. Just, as he was about to explore more. He heard a sound of something closing and he looked back to see the door had disappeared.

He was about to panic when his nose picked up the familiar scent of lilacs. He quirked an eyebrow at that, maybe he was smelling real lilacs since his in a some kind of flower garden, but this type of lilac scent smells familiar.

Without noticing it, his body had unconsciously tried to follow the lilac scent and he froze like a statue at what he found.

Right there, sitting on a wooden bench with a gentle smile on her face was Kanao. She had her index finger up, as she let one of the butterflies that were fluttering around her to rest there. However, it looks like the rest of the little butterflies had other plans since all of them decided to rest all over her arms and shoulders.

Despite not showing any emotion except the gentle smile on her face, Tanjiro could see the laugh of joy in her lilac colored eyes.

A soft smile appeared on his lips, as he watched her there for a few seconds before deciding to let his presence known.