Red Hood (Arc 3)

I'm hoping you will enjoy this chapter like i did writing it :)

Choose soundtrack for this chapter you like:

Narrator's POV

You expected the third POV, haven't you? They are the same... I think, but only difference here is that the author decided to change the way of writing for the first scene. Wait, what kind of of 4th wall break is this?

Anyway, the scene opens in the middle of the night, which is normal since most of the action happens at night. Ahh Gotham... New York of DC universe. Total opposite of New York from Marvel where a teenage spider-kid swings around the city fighting the villians...I got his name right?

Back to the story, since Falcon was nice enough to let us use his redwing, you are now watching at the Miller's harbour...why does every Batman story needs to have a harbour scene?
At first, you only see the peaceful harbour which is clearly filled with containers, but then the fire nation attacked- I mean you hear the engine of a vehicle drifting around the harbour.

Soon enough, a cargo truck drives out of the container maze into the open.

Thug1: Go! Go! Go!

The thug yells in the passager seat next to the drivers seat. Clearly not noticing they are already going at the max speed and what kind of beard is that!?

 Clearly not noticing they are already going at the max speed and what kind of beard is that!?

The guy next to you atleast has a normal thug beard. Since i paused the video and got the weird scene, go and make a caption under the photo.

Driver: Where are Nick and Rick?

Driver asked as he kept looking foward so he wouldn't crash. The author didn't manage to understand what the fuck did the driver say, he only heard "Where is Raven in bed" so He decided to just put Nick and Rick randomly.

Thug2: Donald, turn around and let's grab them up.

The thug with the better beard proposed. Wait, I forgot there are three seats in the truck in the front, oh well. Thug 2 is inbetween the other two.

Thug1: Screw it, just go! Get us out of here!!

The thug yelled at the other two, not giving a fuck about those left behind. While they were driving away towards the exist, the bat-shaped shadow flew over the containers and the other shadow teleporting and running on the containers, both clearly following the cargo truck.